DipShit
should have color done by Friday
DipShit
Photos by John Lush
DipShit
one more
URY914
Can't believe no one replied.

Looks like a great place to work. You need to share some pics with us when its done.

Paul
seanery
I was gonna say "Looks good for a dipshit" but bit my tongue (til now) biggrin.gif
johnlush
Well I think it looks great despite the fact that it has lived the past several years of it's life as "the village bicycle"! Way to go DipShit! smilie_pokal.gif
brant
I LIKE IT...

Good job, looks great.
Keep it up. I wanna see top coat photo's too.
(nice photo's John)

p.s. John, I finally just about have your rear suspension cups ready to return to you.. I'll clean them up and paint em pretty before I send them in a few weeks...

brant
Root_Werks
Looks great! You keeping it the stock color?

L20E! Woo Hoo! aktion035.gif mueba.gif
914forme
Post the rest I love that color own two of them! Can't wait for the rest and it looks great, really nice masking too pray.gif
dgw
Is this the car with the droopy headliner, that I froze my butt off in several years ago?

Looks way better now.
clap56.gif
soloracer
What I want to know is how they get those doors and hoods to levitate like that. Pretty "Star Trek" if you ask me....... wink.gif
johnlush
QUOTE(dgw @ Nov 4 2004, 10:47 PM)
Is this the car with the droopy headliner, that I froze my butt off in several years ago?

Looks way better now.
clap56.gif

Same car! At least when I towed you there was a windshield and top. When I towed Mark up to the hangar the other night it was ~45 degrees and raining!

Color's going on today!
brant
John and Dipshit? (sorry what name should I use)

I wanna see more pictures with top coat..
don't keep us in the dark too long..

lookin good
brant
DipShit
I'm sure John will get better photos tonight of the finished top coat, but here's more great pumkin progress.
DipShit
Eric henning is the painter. My old Employee from Cheyenne Airmotive - he's the shit!
DipShit
The Great Pumpkin could quite possibly be the last thing painted in this aircraft booth - sad, so sad!
DipShit
Had a little "fish eye" on the left rear quarter that we will have to fix. Silicone is EVIL!
DipShit
trim gets painted black Sunday, will post more as it goes together. Hey Dennis, she WAS worth it. So far less than a grand in her.
DipShit
one more for now
mharrison
Awesome photos. A paint job is always kind of an "instant gratification" kind of thing. It looks incredibly different so quickly!!!
McMark
Looks great! Keep us posted on the progress of reassembly. I'm doing the same process right now!
dgw
QUOTE(DipShit @ Nov 5 2004, 06:25 PM)
Hey Dennis, she WAS worth it. So far less than a grand in her.

Less than a grand for a good looking car, sounds good to me!

But the first time I was in it I was thinking "parts car". I was freezing my ass off though, so that might have influenced me.

You two enjoy a beerchug.gif when the paint is done.
DipShit
Another of the Master Painter Eric
DipShit
Photos from John
DipShit
Dipshit - The Proud Owner.
BIGKAT_83
LOOKS GREAT.

Bob
DipShit
Will post more as she goes back together
DipShit
QUOTE(dgw @ Nov 5 2004, 11:53 PM)
But the first time I was in it I was thinking "parts car". I was freezing my ass off though, so that might have influenced me.

Then again, maybe I am just a "Dipshit"!

laugh.gif
brp914
Beautiful! Signal Orange rocks. That thing will light up the dreariest winter day. Imagine it with a nice set of polished Fuchs. Great job. beer.gif
echocanyons
Looks very nice!
brant
wow...

good job
looks great

brant
dgw
QUOTE(DipShit @ Nov 6 2004, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE(dgw @ Nov 5 2004, 11:53 PM)

Then again, maybe I am just a "Dipshit"!

laugh.gif

No, you rescued one and made it beautiful again.
Anybody with the interest and patience to do that is a true aficionado.
DipShit
Paint Complete
DipShit
dugh
DipShit
Back with her Stable Mate
DipShit
nuther
DipShit
last until trim is on
Root_Werks
L20E baby! Woo! aktion035.gif mueba.gif
Eric Taylor
Wow, dipshit, that car is BEAUTIFUL. New paint is such a dream for me! I'm so jealous
Eric
siverson
I think it should be a little lower. smile.gif

-Steve
hargray2
Put some 33" super swampers on fuchs! lol2.gif
DipShit
QUOTE(siverson @ Nov 8 2004, 05:15 PM)
I think it should be a little lower. smile.gif

-Steve

Putting in the engine will help!!!
DipShit
QUOTE(brp914 @ Nov 6 2004, 09:42 AM)
Imagine it with a nice set of polished Fuchs.

You mean like this?
scotty914
air field ohhhh ahhhhhhhh really big ax course, but just dont wreak in to a fueler
DipShit
Long overdue progress photos. Interior going back in, engine back in, some trim in place (need a front chrome bumper), five bolt conversion is next.
DipShit
asd
DipShit
vgd
DipShit
adf
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.