Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Books & manuals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
markb
I have a bunch of books & manuals for sale.

This is the 11 volume Up-Fixin'. I see all kinds of prices, some of which are stupid. I hope I'm not asking too much, please let me know if you think I am.

I'm asking $50.00 + shipping & .75 for delivery confirmation. SOLD! Pending payment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is the 914 Caught by Camera. I'm asking $35.00 + shipping, & .75 delivery confirmation. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
This is the Drake workshop manual. I'm asking $15.00 + shipping, & .75 delivery confirmation. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
The restorer's guide. This one is in nice condition. I'm asking $20.00 + shipping, & .75 delivery confirmation.

markb
Another copy of the Restorer's Guide, this one has pages falling out, but are all there and has been well loved. There are notes by the PO, and yellow highlighting. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping, & .75 delivery confirmation. SOLD!
markb
This is the Gold Portfolio, I think it's the Road & Track compilation. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping, & .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment
markb
This is the VW fuel injection manual. I'm asking $25.00 + shipping, & .75 delivery confirmation. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
This is the Autobooks 914S manual. I haven't seen many of these, so I'm assuming they're pretty rare. I'm asking $25.00 + shipping, & .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment
markb
I'll be adding more after lunch. Haynes, Clymers, Drakes, etc, as well as some driving books and Porsche history books, and some sports cars in general books.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(markb @ Nov 13 2012, 02:43 PM) *

I'll be adding more after lunch. Haynes, Clymers, Drakes, etc, as well as some driving books and Porsche history books, and some sports cars in general books.

I will take Caught by Camera
markb
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Nov 13 2012, 02:11 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Nov 13 2012, 02:43 PM) *

I will take Caught by Camera

PM sent
markb
The $10.00 group. Anything here is $10.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred.

Drake manual. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Not sure who put this one out. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Lash Handbook. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
The $5.00 group. These have seen better days, but the info is still good. Anything here is $5.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred.

Another Drake. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

A well loved Haynes. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

I think this is the same as the Lash, put out by Cypress. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

And a well loved Clymer.

Click to view attachment
markb
Thech Tips by you=know-who. $10.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
The Porsche Book. Copyright 1977. Originally sold for $39.95. I'm asking $20.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment
markb
Porsche the Legend. Italian (in English) by Jonathan Wood. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment
markb
50 years of classic sports cars. Copyright 1997. Covers a bunch of brands including Porsche. I'm asking $15.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment
markb
Driving in Competition by Alan Johnson. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
Secrets of Solo Racing by Henry A Watts. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment
markb
Going Faster! By the Skip Barber Racing School, forward by Danny Sullivan. I'm asking $15.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment
markb
I also have a ton of Excellence magazines, if anyone is interested in those. I have no idea what I would ask for them, so if you are interested, send me a PM.
markb
icon_bump.gif for lowered prices
Gint
Hey Mark,

I'll take the $15 Drake and the FI manual.
markb
QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 22 2012, 09:17 PM) *

Hey Mark,

I'll take the $15 Drake and the FI manual.

I lowered the price on the Drake to $10.00. I could change it back tho, if you really want me too....... biggrin.gif
I'll get a price quote for you on Monday.
Gint
laugh.gif

No, 10 sounds great! That's a hardback isn't it? Looks like it mostly in the pic. Thanks Mark.
markb
The Drake is a softbound, not hardback. sad.gif
Gint
This one? I'll take it anyway, but it looks like hardback.

QUOTE(markb @ Nov 13 2012, 01:26 PM) *

This is the Drake workshop manual. I'm asking $15.00 + shipping, & .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

markb
Oh, THAT one. Yes it's hardback, & still at $15.00.
Gint
That's the one I want. $15.00 is fine.
sixnotfour
Alan Johnson Driving in Comp.
I ll take it . 98026 Thanks jeff
markb
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Nov 23 2012, 09:26 PM) *

Alan Johnson Driving in Comp.
I ll take it . 98026 Thanks jeff

I'll get a quote on Monday.
Shindog1961
I'm interested in the Drake and the shop manual.
markb
QUOTE(Shindog1961 @ Nov 27 2012, 10:39 PM) *

I'm interested in the Drake and the shop manual.

Can you be a little more specific?
Shindog1961
PM sent
TurbOH Brad
I am interested in the "well loved" Dr. Johnson book, as well as the "Seen better days" Cypress, Drake, and Clymer books.

Let me know what shipping is to 44256, and I'll send Paypal.
markb
QUOTE(TurbOH Brad @ Nov 29 2012, 02:04 PM) *

I am interested in the "well loved" Dr. Johnson book, as well as the "Seen better days" Cypress, Drake, and Clymer books.

Let me know what shipping is to 44256, and I'll send Paypal.

They're too big for a padded envelope, so I'll get them boxed tomorrow & get you a quote.
pete000
Dang I missed it.

If anyone has the "Caught on Camera" book I'm trying to find a priced fair copy.

aktion035.gif
wes
that would be two of us
TerrySmith
I'm interested in this book if you still have it.

QUOTE(markb @ Nov 13 2012, 12:28 PM) *

The restorer's guide. This one is in nice condition. I'm asking $20.00 + shipping, & .75 delivery confirmation.

markb
QUOTE(TerrySmith @ Dec 2 2012, 10:12 AM) *

Still have it, give me your Zip & I'll get a quote.
TerrySmith
QUOTE(markb @ Dec 2 2012, 03:07 PM) *

QUOTE(TerrySmith @ Dec 2 2012, 10:12 AM) *

Still have it, give me your Zip & I'll get a quote.

PM Sent.

Thanks,
TurbOH Brad
Received my books on Tuesday. Thanks for the quick shipment! I'm super happy with the cost vs. return on what I got!
markb
icon_bump.gif for lower prices
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.