Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted 916 front and rear bumpers and GT rockers!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dasnowman
evilgrin.gif

Hi I'm on a budget and looking for some 916 front and rear bumpers and GT F/G rockers/side skirts.

New/used as long as it's in decent usable shape.

Also looking for rear wing for auto cross/hill climbs something like this

IPB Image

You can email me what you have at marlonmcclain (at) gmail ( dot) com

If you can list what you have in the email, photo's, price and shipping to 98230 that would be great. Shipping may play a big factor because if you in the lower part of Florida it might be an arm and a leg to ship body parts to Seattle area.. If you are in the Seattle area even better can pick up as I'm down at Lake Whatcom a couple of times a month.
Luke M
QUOTE(Dasnowman @ Nov 13 2012, 02:19 PM) *

evilgrin.gif

Hi I'm on a budget and looking for some rear GT fiberglass flares, 916 front and rear bumpers and possibly GT F/G rockers/side skirts.

I have a set of new f/g flares for sale . Pm me your email for pics if interested.

Luke
bdstone914
QUOTE(Dasnowman @ Nov 13 2012, 02:19 PM) *

evilgrin.gif

Hi I'm on a budget and looking for some rear GT fiberglass flares, 916 front and rear bumpers and possibly GT F/G rockers/side skirts.

I have a set of used ones I am cutting of of a car.
I also have a new set. Have to check if they are front or rear.
Shipping to Canada might be a killer.
PM me as yo what they are worth to you.
Bruce
shadygrady
Hi. I have a set of 916 bumpers I don't need. $100 for both plus shipping.

Thanks,

Grady

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Dasnowman
QUOTE(shadygrady @ Nov 14 2012, 08:30 AM) *

Hi. I have a set of 916 bumpers I don't need. $100 for both plus shipping.

Thanks,

Grady

Click to view attachment

Hi I'm not sure If I'm drunk or not but do you have better photos? The paint is ruff but thats fine. Is the F/G cracked, broken, chipped, or F/G spider web cracked anywhere and are mounting brackets fine ? also can you get me shipping costs to 98230

cheers Marlon
Dasnowman
Bump this up thanks guys ened up getting front and rear flares...

Still working on getting some 916 bumpers, rear wing, gt rockers and some 8-9" wide rims.
GaroldShaffer
I have the bumpers, front is new, rear is used. $275 for the pair. The problem is the box & shipping costs because they will have to go over size.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.