Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hell Hole area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeff
The lower section of my hell hole area needs to be replaced ( The small tray with the guide for the rubber seal.)Ive checked out the local auto grave yards without success Can i buy this new or any one here have this area for sale off a parts car?Im in the ventura, california area >I just got a digital cam but have no idea on how to post a pic .ill work on the instructions tonight and try to figure it out because i know the THIS IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS IS COMING! THANKS biggrin.gif
drew365
Here's the place to get new parts.
new porsche body parts
Zeke
Restoration Design is the most unreliable business I have ever delt with. If you don't care if or when you receive your parts, send them some money.
drew365
They don't always answer the phone and they don't call back right away after you leave a message which can be irritating. But I've had three orders with them that came in a timely fashion. Maybe I was lucky. I have a replacement suspension ear for the passenger side that I didn't have to use if you figure out you need that piece.
MattR
You can also order restoration design parts from Pelican. The parts are drop shipped, and I think pelican tacks on a couple of bucks, but I added to one of my orders and it just makes life easier.
GWN7
There was a post a couple weeks ago about the owner getting a tripple by pass and that he was taking it easy for a bit.....small shop...great product...only place that I know of that makes new old parts for our cars....
McMark
Restoration Design is a great company. I'm sad to hear people bad mouthing it. I've had a lot of great experiences with Bill. He did have surgery and was out of touch for a little while. I don't know if the procedure was expected or unexpected.
i love porsche
i ordered my engine shelf from restoration design....it came a little late, when i called to see what was going on, they told me he had surgery...so its perfectly understandable...i thought it was a good buying experience
jet1
I am about to order P331 lower wheelhouse from restoration design. Does anyone know if they have that in stock, or will I have to wait for a production run? A current inventory list on their web page would help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.