Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Relisting this spring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Quiet riot
Relisting this spring.
gcrotvik
What is the VIN number on this car? Do you have the original VIN tags for the car? With the headlight buckets removed that means the tag on the right headlight bucket is missing and there doesn't appear to be a tag in the windshield frame. Also, as nice as the passenger door jamb looks after paint prep, I would assume the DOT VIN sticker is missing in the left door jamb.
jim_hoyland
popcorn[1].gif
mr914
popcorn[1].gif more photos please popcorn[1].gif
Quiet riot
More pics.
dug
The door jamb tag is good and I don't doubt your clean title, but I'm confused by the windshield tag. I don't see any numbers on it and it looks like it was trimmed down. The headlight buckets have been removed, so is that tag on a shelf somewhere? Is the passenger fender vin stamp there? At least 2 out of 4 would be good to have:)

thanks,
dug
sixnotfour
they cut it off..cutting out the windshield ,,I have one the exact sane way..
sixaddict
stirthepot.gif
Quiet riot
QUOTE(Quiet riot @ Nov 28 2012, 10:57 PM) *

More pics.

ANOTHER PIC Click to view attachment
bulitt
Can your Dad relate any history of the car?
Quiet riot
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 2 2012, 07:50 PM) *

they cut it off..cutting out the windshield ,,I have one the exact sane way..

Windshield vin tag is in place. It's just bent over, I didn't want to break it.
Cracker
Wasn't this priced at $10-10.5K previously? Don't get me wrong, it's your car and do what you want. I'm (not so) sure raising the price every two weeks will pan out.

Bulitt asked if your Dad could relate any history of the car. You probably PM'd him the answer but I would (and others possibly) also be interested...do you mind sharing with us too?

GLWS!
914Sixer
Yep, some how the price went up from $10.5K.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.