Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 3.3 Subaru six- with adapter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
76er
I was going to do a conversion. I have been collecting parts for a couple of years, however I am not going to be able to see the project through due to health reasons. I will be listing other parts later. I have a Subaru 3.3 six. I don't know the exact year.
I do know it is between a 92-95. It is complete and includes all sensors even MAF sensor, wiring harnes {it has been cut} with fuse box and relays, ecu-OBD1, motor mounts, rebuilt alternater, 6 new spark plugs {not installed}. I also have sections 2 thru 6 factory service manuals with wiring diagrams and trouble shooting {section 1 missing covered SVX bodywork}. I purchased engine with 108k on it. It has been in my building for about a year and a half with all ports covered. I would pull spark plugs about every 5 months spray oil in and turn engine over by hand. Also included is a new KEP transmission adapter plate and flywheel, a lightly used clutch and presure plate with aprox. 1k on them. All the above for $1,000 + shipping. Paypal or USPS money order.
904svo
Thats a steal at that price!
76er
You are right it is.

smile.gif Thanks
Al Meredith
Hey Larry, Think you could put this in my 912E ? Al
scotty b
you just HAD to do this right when I'm completely broke sad.gif headbang.gif
904svo
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Nov 16 2012, 02:28 PM) *

Hey Larry, Think you could put this in my 912E ? Al

If they can put in in a 911 why not a 912.
scotty b
PM sent headbang.gif

76er
Sale Pending
euro911
This is a really sweet deal for someone local. Wished I was closer dry.gif
euro911
Duplicate post. Damn PC
76er
SOLD smile.gif
JmuRiz
Cool!
mepstein
Scotty?
billh1963
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 21 2012, 06:18 PM) *

Scotty?

I think so..... smile.gif
scotty b
Anybody want to buy a 3.0sc conversion setup ? shades.gif
904svo
QUOTE(scotty b @ Nov 21 2012, 04:10 PM) *

How much?
scotty b
QUOTE(904svo @ Nov 21 2012, 05:07 PM) *

QUOTE(scotty b @ Nov 21 2012, 04:10 PM) *

How much?

I'll put an ad up as soon as I get all the parts in one place. The engine is at my parents house right now, and my van is dead
JmuRiz
Don't tempt me, I already have a 2.7 (with some conversion bits, but not all) ...I hear good things about the 3.0.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.