Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Perry's Birthday Today! Nov 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Happy Birthday Perry!
Kick back and have a good birthday! beer3.gif
Bleyseng
Yeah, Happy Birthday!!! How old are you now, 35?

Everyone who reads this should order his umbrella cover, damn fine piece of work. biggrin.gif

Geoff

How come we don't have a Bday smiley?
Allan
boldblue.gif Happy Birthday!!!!!!
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 4 2004, 06:51 AM)
Yeah, Happy Birthday!!! How old are you now, 35?

Thanks guys!

Ummm yea 35, that's it.... biggrin.gif

Started growing a goatee, my 5yr old boy says "gee Daddy alot of these hairs on your face are white!" I told him they are trying to match the ones on my head.
redshift
Happy Birthday Perry!

How does it feel to be a celebrity in the Teener World?

smile.gif

Don't worry about white hairs... worry about grey skin.. YIKES!

HBDdood.

M
kafermeister
Happy Birthday Perry!

Rick
skline
Happy Birthday, I grew a moustache and goatee a month or so ago and shaved it all off about a week ago. It was driving me nuts. Besides the fact it was lots of "White" that can be colored in and doesnt look bad, it itched like crazy and I was always playing with it. I just figured I have went all these years without it, I can continue on without it. Take the day off and enjoy your birthday. Its only once a year.
ClayPerrine
Happy birthday to Perry! beerchug.gif beer.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif mueba.gif monkeydance.gif

Enjoy man...
Jeroen
Congrats!!!
Shave your beard and head. No one will notice how gray you are biggrin.gif
mikerose
Happy Birthday Perry beerchug.gif Can't say to much about how I like the cover. biggrin.gif I use it every day boldblue.gif
brant
Happy Birthday Perry,

hope its a great one!!!!

brant
Joe Bob
Happy B-day Perry....hey it's raining...I sent ya a paypal for your FAMOUS 914 UMBRELLA CAR COVER....plug, plug, plug.... biggrin.gif

edit....OK OK...fixed it.... pray.gif
mikerose
QUOTE(mikez @ Nov 4 2004, 08:01 AM)
FAMOUS UMBRELLA COVER....plug, plug, plug.... biggrin.gif

??? Car cover icon_bump.gif
seanery
it's the best!
They cover the cockpit and engine cover, made of a very nice weatherproof material.

Look at the Fall Foliage Pics, you'll see TONS of them! biggrin.gif
GTeener
girlboing.gif
bondo
Happy Birthday! I agree with needing b-day smilies, we should have several, since we have so many b-days here smile.gif I like the smiley you posted gteener!
Jenny
birthday.gif drunk.gif

Jen
VegasRacer
QUOTE(bondo @ Nov 4 2004, 11:42 AM)
I agree with needing b-day smilies, we should have several

These smilies are only for Perry's Birthday. Nobody else can use them.

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
morph
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! mueba.gif
IronHillRestorations
Thanks, thanks, and more thanks again guys and gals! Y'all are the best! My very own smilies and everything.....you like me, you really like me.... lol2.gif

I just found out a couple days ago that 1st Lady Laura Bush and P Diddy/Puff Daddy/ Sean "Puffy" Combs also share the same bday. Well, I'm OK with one of those.

Hey Mikey, I'll swap an Umbrella Cover for one of those "new and improved engine lid supports"!!!
Rusty
Happy Birthday, Perry!

-Rusty smoke.gif
dennisc
Happy Birthday Perry
You know you are the guy that started this conversion fever that I contracted. Hi to the Mrs.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(dennisc @ Nov 4 2004, 03:26 PM)
Happy Birthday Perry
You know you are the guy that started this conversion fever that I contracted. Hi to the Mrs.

My long lost Uncle Dennis! Good to hear from you, hi to Wonder Woman! Maybe we'll see you sometime in the next year or so??
fiid
Happy Birthday!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.