Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 left frame longitudinal and surr
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
david alex labree
Ive got what I needed off of this frame part, nothing special but it is very solid. Im in Brandon Florida, shoot me an offer, this will need hauling. You can contact me at dalabree@verizon.net
Click to view attachment
david alex labree
QUOTE(david alex labree @ Nov 17 2012, 08:52 AM) *

Ive got what I needed off of this frame part, nothing special but it is very solid. Im in Brandon Florida, shoot me an offer, this will need hauling. The frame from the top goes all the way to the rear including the suspension tunnel in the back, what you see is what is there. (Not the trail arms)
Click to view attachment

wingnut86
Any closeups of the lower firewall - both sides, and closeups for the longitudinal - top, bottom, Lt and Rt sides especially console details?

Thx if so...
david alex labree
Ill see what I can do, and Im sorry for the late reply, it is very hard to get time on here. Anyway, the lower firewall has been cut to an extent, the longitudinal is rather solid as well as the trail arm. Ill see what I can do with pics
david alex labree
Heres a few pics, I only had this for about three months, please note though this was before I cut the right longitudinal portion off. Otherwise its the same relatively, just without the trunk hingesClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.