Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Evil914
$650

Click to view attachment
Evil914
Click to view attachment
Evil914
Comes with straight quarter panel to fix this one.I can install it for a small fee.

Click to view attachment
JRust
How much confused24.gif . Forum rules state you must list a price. Please add one & good luck with the sale smile.gif
boxstr
Jamie, you can't pass that one up, it's on it's on trailer.
Craig at CAMP
wildone33jh
Could we come by sometime this week and take a look?
HalfMoon
Check out upper left corner of first picture. States price @ $650 smash.gif

QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 18 2012, 10:15 PM) *

How much confused24.gif . Forum rules state you must list a price. Please add one & good luck with the sale smile.gif

billh1963
Am I missing it? What year ('75 or '76)? Engine/transmission included?
wildone33jh
I live nearDFW airport and was wondering if we could come by and look at it.
Evil914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Nov 19 2012, 01:06 PM) *

Am I missing it? What year ('75 or '76)? Engine/transmission included?

It has a engine and trans.I think it is a 1.8 but I haven't checked # yet.1975 model,mechanical condition unknown.
Evil914
QUOTE(wildone33jh @ Nov 19 2012, 08:39 PM) *

I live nearDFW airport and was wondering if we could come by and look at it.

I'm out of town for a week for Turkey Day,I'll be back Sunday morn.25th PM your phone # and I'll call you to set up a viewing time.Carl
Evil914
I would consider trading this car for a running engine/trans combo.I would be willing to remove same from your car or I could bring car to meet you halfway.May be able to deliver car to you if you have a good 2.0 liter depending on location.I don't need fuel injection components as I like carbs.I don't care if it leaks oil as I'll reseal it.May consider trading for a decent pair/set of five bolt wheels.What have you got to trade????It's a shot in the dark but I need to be rid of this as I need the room.
wildone33jh
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Nov 28 2012, 01:46 PM) *

I would consider trading this car for a running engine/trans combo.I would be willing to remove same from your car or I could bring car to meet you halfway.May be able to deliver car to you if you have a good 2.0 liter depending on location.I don't need fuel injection components as I like carbs.I don't care if it leaks oil as I'll reseal it.May consider trading for a decent pair/set of five bolt wheels.What have you got to trade????It's a shot in the dark but I need to be rid of this as I need the room.

Would like to come out sometime this weekend and look at it. Would you be interested in a Harley trade? I believe you have been in touch with my husband but he says he is interested...
Evil914
QUOTE(wildone33jh @ Nov 28 2012, 09:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Evil914 @ Nov 28 2012, 01:46 PM) *

Would like to come out sometime this weekend and look at it. Would you be interested in a Harley trade? I believe you have been in touch with my husband but he says he is interested...

I'm going to be around all day if you'd like to see the car.My number is 940-859-1049,call me anytime before 11 pm.I've had numerous people respond but no phone numbers.I can't call you guys if you don't leave me a number! Let's make a deal before the zoning officer starts breaking my balls again!!!! Please don't make me part this car out,I got enough to do!! poke.gif Carl
Evil914
All right guys,since nobody seems interested enough to come look at this car I sent a starter to my man that rebuilds them and I'm gonna hang it on this car and do a compression check and see what's up with the motor and go from there.I don't want to part this car out but I'm not gonna give it away either.If the motors good I might take care of the body work and try again to sell it.How many 914 project cars can you find that still have 90% of the original paint on them?I'm sure a few of you can tell stories of the sins hidden under years of bondo and repaints.I'll be back!!! Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.