Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting in Clayton, Georgia!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
I live 100 miles north of Atlanta in the mountains. You don't see many 914's up here. Imagine my surprise when I was walking into the grocery store when I saw an awesome 75 silver 1.8! Still has FI.

I waited until the older couple came out and we met. He just bought the teener five months ago for $4500 with less than 50K miles on it! It had always been in a garage and the hell hole looked brand new. The original owner sold it because his knees were getting bad and he had a hard time getting in and out. This car was definitely a 9!

I wished I had my cell phone but I didn't have it on me to take a picture for yall. I am retired, what do I need a phone for?

We swapped emails. I told him about 914world.com and he is definitely going to check it out and join.

beerchug.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Nov 19 2012, 06:05 PM) *

I live 100 miles north of Atlanta in the mountains. You don't see many 914's up here. Imagine my surprise when I was walking into the grocery store when I saw an awesome 75 silver 1.8! Still has FI.

I waited until the older couple came out and we met. He just bought the teener five months ago for $4500 with less than 50K miles on it! It had always been in a garage and the hell hole looked brand new. The original owner sold it because his knees were getting bad and he had a hard time getting in and out. This car was definitely a 9!

I wished I had my cell phone but I didn't have it on me to take a picture for yall. I am retired, what do I need a phone for?

We swapped emails. I told him about 914world.com and he is definitely going to check it out and join.

beerchug.gif

Cool! Just goes to show that there are still deals out there.
ezbngreen914
Click to view attachment

I spotted this one at the square in Clarkesville, GA and again in the Sautee Valley yesterday. Fulton County tag. Hope they had a nice drive in the mountains. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.