Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Sean
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
VegasRacer
Got 'em. Now if I only had some pants to wear. w00t.gif
skline
Ok, good idea, we can make some 914 pants to go with everything else. Maybe some black leather pants with the 914Club logo on the back pocket. No, I wouldnt wear leather pants. How about some nice jeans with the logo on the back pocket. They could come in colors to match your car. However, Some of you might look funny in red and yellow pants.
VegasRacer
That would still be better than Mike Z. wearing only his 914 chaps. bootyshake.gif
SLITS

THANKS SEAN

I am styling now and I

OWE

you. Yaaaassss I do. I'd post an image, but my face is on several wanted posters wink.gif
mikerose
Got my one-off hat today beerchug.gif
skline
My mailman just came up to deliver mine just now. Special trip since the other mailman already brought the mail. Open the box and low and behold, hats and shirts. Just cant beat that. Everyone make sure you flood Sean with positive feedback now too. He is trying to catch up to me.
scotty914
got mine too smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif for sean

and to those who did not yet bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif
SLITS
Would

YOU

let that man put your Ferrari and 911 back together?
skline
QUOTE(scott thacher @ Nov 4 2004, 01:17 PM)
got mine too smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif for sean

and to those who did not yet bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif

Oh thats mean and cold.

I like it. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
skline
Youre right, I should have put my glasses on, I look more educated like that.
Jeff Bonanno
where'd the goatee go?!
skline
That thing sucked, it just bugged me too much. That was the first time I ever grew one and I just couldnt adjust to it. The only drawback is the moustache rides have to be for free now. Insert evil laugh here. biggrin.gif
Jeff Bonanno
omfg, that's rich!
SLITS
HEY JEFF - need a hat?

Don't let him kid ya, he dropped the goatee after Howard and I started bashing the Frogs. And where did he get "moustache ride" if he was using his chin rolleyes.gif ?
scotty914
hay look the tag on sklines hat is centered .... opps its not his head is lopsided beer.gif

i might need to be careful i am taking shots at a bash brother and a fellow scott
SLITS
Yep, tilted a bit and his eyes aren't centered - must be from the Ruskys smackin' him in da side of the head.
scotty914
mine's not centered boldblue.gif but neither am i
seanery
scott & scott, neither of yours look as bad as the one I kept. blink.gif
SLITS
Yea Sean, take this

IPB Image
seanery
clap56.gif lol2.gif
Jeff Bonanno
Slits - i now have another double secret negotiation going down! will fill you in on the details in a timely fashion.

hijack

what was that about a tub you know of? is that spoken for?

end hijack
SLITS
The '74 is silver and I want it, but I have no money since buying hats. For another hat, I will divuldge it's location laugh.gif
Jeff Bonanno
ifin yous wants it, i ain't gonna get in yer way!

(um, is it straight and rust free?)
SLITS
Please buy it - I don't need #6 - It is straight as I remember and "rust free" as a 914 can be as I remember - No engine / No trans - with FUCHs one price - without another - if you want the phone number and place I'll give it to ya.
Jeff Bonanno
sending pm

end hijack!
markb
clap56.gif clap56.gif Got my shirts & hats today!! Yay, Sean!! pray.gif
Series9
Thanks Sean.

I took about five and this was the best one. Scary...
kafermeister
I also recieved my t-shirt in the mail today. Thanks Sean. I've had so much going on in my world, I completely forgot about it.

Thanks again

Rick
seanery
haha, joe yours is as crooked as mine is! laugh.gif
Howard
Hats, no, I have no recollection of any hats.
morph
thanks a bunch sean i got my hats and shirts today. smilie_pokal.gif you still got any shirts in a med?
Aaron Cox
didnt get my shirt yet sad.gif
bryanc
Got mine as well. Thanks.
--bryan
djm914-6
I's got a cool package last night!!!

The shirt is VERY cool but there is something wrong with the hat. The logo on the brim isn't centered. biggrin.gif Oh well, my 3 year old can't tell. wink.gif
seanery
James/Heidi, I'm way all out of Mediums. I was really surprised that so many folks wanted that size.
SpecialK
Thanks Sean!

Hat received yesterday, and it fits like a glove....ummm hat. biggrin.gif
GTeener
Thanks Sean clap56.gif

Got me a new long-sleeve T last night smile.gif
Mueller
damn...I'm going to look good this weekend...new shirt and a hat to wear smile.gif

thanks Sean !!!!
Ferg
Got mine, thanks! rocking nana.gif
dralf
laugh.gif
I was initially disappointed that I was not able to attend the Fall Foliage, however, after seeing all these posts, I am sure my mother would not want me hanging out with a crowd that look like this !!!!

Al

PS:

Really ....Grean with Envy
dinomium
HEY! I didnt get my SHIRTS! Oh wait I didnt order one, but you SHOULD have know I would want one!

I did get my hats, thanks. As a punishment for not giving me a tshirt, NO pictures of ME in my nu hat!
red914
dudes, Dino gave me a hat (or rather his wife did) just for helping with his bathroom remodel smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif .

now that i have a kewl hat, i am one of the popular kids, right? blink.gif
Brad Roberts
OK. I thought we all agreed that Shane didnt get a hat ?? Who dropped the ball ??

biggrin.gif

B
Aaron Cox
oh yeah. got my shirt sean. smilie_pokal.gif
red914
ha ha, i know you are just joking, right Brad?

you are joking aren't you?

crap, i thought i could be one of the cool kids finally... this means all my posts are still going to define the cut off line when shortening the "view new posts" screen, doesn't it?
morph
Got a everything thursday, was very happy, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!

Hiedi
seanery
I've ignored Shane's orders. I can't believe Dino didn't get the memo! rolleyes.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Sean, I got mine last week too. Thanks very much for your hard work with all this stuff.

Curt
red914
can i still wear the hat even though i wasn't supposed to get one? i promise to never ever wear it sideways or backwards. unless of course i need the temporary increase in horsepower! blink.gif
dinomium
QUOTE(seanery @ Nov 8 2004, 07:22 AM)
I've ignored Shane's orders. I can't believe Dino didn't get the memo! rolleyes.gif

I know!! I swear that it was my WIFE! How can you argue with a woman that calls your two 914 rollers his and his! She is a hard case, then again look who SHE picked as a mate!!!
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.