Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: deleted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
computers4kids
off to ebay
link

Perfect for low to the ground cars
$2000
mwblanton at gmail dot com

Heavy Duty Tandem axel Car Hauler
16" diamond bed with long dove tail
Lights and signals
Electric Winch
Electric Brakes
RV Tires in excellent condition
multiple tie down points
2 5/16 Heavy duty coupler
Bed tilts two ways: 1) by hydraulic hand pump or 2) Connect an compressed air source
Will tilt where most cars can load without ramps, included are two short mini ramps to load very low to ground sports cars, etc.
Tows beautifully at 70mph
computers4kids
Bump, now for sale
billh1963
If you were on the East Coast this would be behind my truck today. This is a great deal. In my area this would be a $3k + trailer
mepstein
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jan 6 2013, 08:11 AM) *

If you were on the East Coast this would be behind my truck today. This is a great deal. In my area this would be a $3k + trailer

agree.gif Bill and I would corral all the 914's left on the east coast. Killer price. Scotty B - You need this!
billh1963
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 6 2013, 09:24 AM) *

agree.gif Bill and I would corral all the 914's left on the east coast. Killer price. Scotty B - You need this!

You know it! I'll need a warehouse soon! lol-2.gif

It is a shame it's not closer. I would buy it today, seriously. sad.gif
carr914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jan 6 2013, 09:51 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 6 2013, 09:24 AM) *

You know it! I'll need a warehouse soon! lol-2.gif

It is a shame it's not closer. I would buy it today, seriously. sad.gif

Just buy another car from the West Coast & hire someone to haul it on the Trailer for you biggrin.gif

Agreed - Nice Trailer, Great Price
billh1963
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 6 2013, 10:28 AM) *

Just buy another car from the West Coast & hire someone to haul it on the Trailer for you biggrin.gif

Agreed - Nice Trailer, Great Price

What's sad is that I actually thought about that! I'm not seeing any cars that I really want right now! laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.