Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie! sixnotfour
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Root_Werks
Hey everyone, welcome Jeff (sixnotfour) to the 914club! boldblue.gif Jeff, post something here, give a little background on yourself.

Jeff kicks ass and has helped me for years on numerous Porsche projects.

clap56.gif
914helo
sixnotfour, welcome smilie_pokal.gif I haven't been here long myself but the combined knowledge on these fun cars is tremendous. I take it you have a 914/6? Pictures?
skline
Yeah, welcome to the mad house, if you are not now, you will be too. Post something about yourself and lets get to know you a little. Me? I am just a 914 geek like most of the people here. Something about the 914 that really gets into your blood.

Wanna buy a hat??? biggrin.gif
Eddie914
Jeff,

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

I can't believe you've never been on this board.

Thanks for all your help in getting my 914.

It's only the start.

Talk to you soon.

Eddie
GTeener
Welcome on-board!
Root_Werks
Well, so Jeff isn't much of a poster to the threads/forums... yet. happy11.gif So I will give a little background on him. Yeah, I am sure he won't mind. idea.gif

I have only known Jeff for 6 years??? I think? idea.gif But anyway, got in touch with him via a 914-6 I was helping a friend build. Since then, I have opened my part time shop and used Jeff for all sorts of cool stuff to include some pretty sweet engines! Jeff is a machinest and a damn good one. I have installed a few of his engines into customer cars and they rock!

Eddie - Yeah, I didn't realize that was the 914-6 Jeff went down to CA to grab for you. Small world and too cool! I love your car!

So hopefully Jeff will start posting a little more here and there. He is a good 914 resource as well as a good friend.

Okay, so there you go Jeff, now post something (dangit). laugh.gif
Bleyseng
Dan, when are you gonna have that git together at the shop?? That way all of us can meet up.
Sh*t, why not have it at the Hooters up there??

Geoff
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 5 2004, 09:58 AM)
Dan, when are you gonna have that git together at the shop?? That way all of us can meet up.
Sh*t, why not have it at the Hooters up there??

Geoff

laugh.gif I want a new Toy Yodda myself.

Hmm, probably not before new years. The holidays are coming up and I am getting the last couple of cars OUT of my garage so I can work on a few things of my own, have family over blah blah. I would like to do another tour and feed all of you who can keep up with me to the end. happy11.gif Those rock. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.