Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now an EX-914 owner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gopack
Well it is off to IL for the new owner to finish and enjoy! Hopefully he will post a new project thread.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Car is loaded on a flat bed and then transferred to to an enclosed transporter for the trip to get finished by Brad at 914 Ltd in Peoria.

good luck to the new owner (Snakemain from the site here)

sixnotfour
Sometimes its best to let go...

Wish I could dry.gif
pete000
Chip Foose could have had that all wrapped up in 4 days !

Gint
Buyer got a good deal IMO. Sorry Mark. Go buy a 5k driver.
gopack
Well, when I get a job, I am thinking Boxter! something more modern and usable on a daily basis
Ferg
QUOTE(gopack @ Nov 22 2012, 10:59 AM) *

Well, when I get a job, I am thinking Boxter! something more modern and usable on a daily basis

Be careful, they are cheap for a reason, I love them but motor failures are no joke.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Ferg @ Nov 23 2012, 09:25 AM) *

Be careful, they are cheap for a reason, I love them but motor failures are no joke.

agree.gif Sorry to see you had to pull the pin. I'm kind of in that boat too but trying to work another angle. Good luck with the job hunting.
Dasnowman
QUOTE(Ferg @ Nov 23 2012, 07:25 AM) *

That's the truth my father in law had a 2007 and 2010 both had major engine faillers he is much happier with his 2011 M3 coupe says best car he's even own.

Gopack what did you end up selling it for? looks like it was really close to being done, looks wise, I'm close to wear you are now.
But wish I just bought a roller like yours...I hope your situation changes quickly so you can get back into the car scene, again soon.
gopack
Sold her for $10000. that was about $0.40 on the dollar! i needed to get it gone, and someone needed a nice deal to get a leg up on a nice teener! NO REGRETS!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.