Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car and coffee...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
I haven't had the chance to hang out for a long time (work) and it seems that When I do go ...very few 914 are there...So anyone up to it..
..I just may go north to the hang out by the 2 and the 210....also a cool place.
JmuRiz
Can't make the one in Cali, but I'll try to represent at great falls (DC) next spring.
7TPorsh
QUOTE(oldschool @ Nov 23 2012, 06:30 PM) *

I haven't had the chance to hang out for a long time (work) and it seems that When I do go ...very few 914 are there...So anyone up to it..
..I just may go north to the hang out by the 2 and the 210....also a cool place.

Where? That's my backyard...
oldschool
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Nov 27 2012, 01:51 PM) *

QUOTE(oldschool @ Nov 23 2012, 06:30 PM) *

Where? That's my backyard...

I think it's on the AMC parking lot...
eric9144
QUOTE(oldschool @ Nov 27 2012, 04:09 PM) *

I think it's on the AMC parking lot...

Yes, that's where it is... My in-laws live not too far from there, I try to go when I'm up there...get there early, they clear out pretty early...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.