Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: There was once this black 914/6 on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mercdev
but does anyone happen to remember seeing this car? It was a flared black/black 914/6 with alum. pedals and I *think* boxster wheels. He wanted ~17k for the car and I can't for the life of me remember the seller. Only thing I do remember is that he's a regular 914/911 parts seller and that he had 2 914/6's. It was a New England based seller as well. I don't think the car actually sold, this was approx. 3 months ago.

Sketchy but I know there are some ebay people that troll over there about as much as I do that would've seen this car (maybe even bookmark the seller?!)
Rusty
Wasn't this the one with the questionable pedigree or papers... maybe the seller didn't own the car? I remember a funky story about a black /6 conversion. The pictures were taken at a car show or something?
mercdev
This particular listing had the car in the back of a big white house (in the driveway). I don't recall any scandal related to the car however.
Aaron Cox
i think TimT knows the scandal story on the black gt6
boxstr
It was mastersteve, he had the wife in comprimising posistions.
CCLINGASFOREBAY
mercdev
QUOTE(boxstr @ Nov 4 2004, 11:10 PM)
It was mastersteve, he had the wife in comprimising posistions.
CCLINGASFOREBAY

Huh? huh.gif
ppickerell
mastersteve, his clap56.gif wife had parts in front of her parts
Brad Roberts
PP,

head is on and other parts start going on next week. I picked it up on Wed. evening and promptly attached it/torqued it down. Havent had time to call. You will need a new tranny case if it is to be properly rebuilt. I could actually show you what needs to be done machining wise if you want to tackle it. I would also suggest going with the Guard limited slip set to 40%.

Good seeing you Saturday. Sorry I didnt have more time to chat.

B
mercdev
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.