Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 914/6 Conversion Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
murbanowski
914/6 Conversion Parts F/S

Since the car got sold and the 914/6 conversion never materialized, I’m cleaning out the garage of all the parts I’ve collected for the now defunct project. These parts will give you a great head start on your conversion project and I’m willing to part with them for what I paid for them. These include the following:

1. Sale Pending 1973 Porsche 911 2.4l T core engine complete, disassembled and ready for rebuild. (S/N 6531804). I had purchased this to rebuild as a 2.4l S spec engine. $1200
2. Sale Pending 914/6 Porsche factory original oil tank, refurbished, complete w/ filter console and filler neck. $800
3. (4) Porsche Original 15 x 8 Fuchs, black centers w/ black center caps. These are straight and true, with some minor scratches on the lip on 2 of them. $800
4. New 914/6 steel (not the cheap fiber glass ones) engine sheet metal; bare and ready to primer and paint. $400
5. Sale Pending A pair of triple Weber 40 IDA 3C carburetors, ready to be rebuilt. These are the earlier models and I’ve checked the shafts on both and there is absolutely no slop in them. I’m including a rebuild kit for both. $1200

Total for all parts list if sold separately = $4400 + Shipping. My preference would be to sell all as package so make me a reasonable offer on everything if your serious. Thanks! Pictures available upon request.

poke.gif A couple of more days here in the forum and then they go on evilbay evilgrin.gif 1st dibs to forum members.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
gcrotvik
Interested in oil tank. Pictures? PM Sent.
murbanowski
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Nov 25 2012, 05:49 PM) *

Interested in oil tank. Pictures? PM Sent.

pete-stevers
email sent
and i am local
sfg
Email sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.