Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Fuchs four lug or replica (Impi, American Eagle, etc.)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ScoopLV
Title says it all.

My wheels have issues. Probably much easier and less expensive to replace than to repair. If you're converting to five-lug, I'd like to buy yours. Don't sell to the VW crowd, PM me instead! biggrin.gif

I'd prefer real Fuchs. Followed by Impi, and then American Eagle.

I'll pick up in person anywhere in a 500-mile radius of Las Vegas. Otherwise I'll pay for shipping.
Mark Henry
It's EMPI not "Impi"

If you can hold out for real fuchs, big difference.
mboss
QUOTE(ScoopLV @ Nov 26 2012, 02:19 AM) *

Title says it all.

My wheels have issues. Probably much easier and less expensive to replace than to repair. If you're converting to five-lug, I'd like to buy yours. Don't sell to the VW crowd, PM me instead! biggrin.gif

I'd prefer real Fuchs. Followed by Impi, and then American Eagle.

I'll pick up in person anywhere in a 500-mile radius of Las Vegas. Otherwise I'll pay for shipping.

I've got eagle set of 4 with new tires
Gint
I can supply 4 factory Fuchs. Not pristine wheels, but you can pick 4 from 9. PM me if you're interested and want pics.
ScoopLV
QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 26 2012, 04:05 PM) *

I can supply 4 factory Fuchs. Not pristine wheels, but you can pick 4 from 9. PM me if you're interested and want pics.

I've been talking with Garold privately about a similar offer. Since I said I'd buy his (still waiting on pics), I'll go with his unless they're really messed up.

But I'm PMing you as well. I'm going to paint them black and blue anyway, so minor cosmetic problems aren't that big a deal.
Gint
I'm looking to compete with Garold. Whatever works for you guys. I'm just trying to free up some shop space of stuff I just don't need. I have more than 13 total actually. I need to have a SALE.
hot_shoe914
I have a really nice set of Fuchs also if the others don't work out. I also have the lugbolts and probably sone decent center caps.

Shoe
GaroldShaffer
Here are the pics I owe you. I'm looking to sell any and all, so if you are only interested in 1 or 2 or none that is cool. They are numbered 1 - 6 and A, yes A. The "A" is the best one I have.
ScoopLV
PM Sent.

Taking Garolds four best. I believe in following through, after all. I appreciate the other offers though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.