Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: vintage wood momo wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
FS:
I have for sale a Vintage MOMO wooden rimmed wheel. It is almost identical to a prototipo, however the rim is obviously made of wood. It is date stamped 1978. It's similar to the old MOMO "Indy" wheels, but I haven't found another wheel exactly like this ever.

There are a few cracks in the rim, but nothing that I would consider structurally detrimental. I used the wheel for about a year, and the cracks never grew. The wheel is comfortable to drive with as well. The varnish is beginning to bubble in a few areas in the form of small groups of pin sized bubbles, and could use to be refinished eventually. I would rate the condition at an 7.5-8/10

Looking for $110 plus shipping. Price is negotiable, and I'm open to offers

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Here is a picture of it in my car:
IPB Image
'73-914kid
Sold pending funds
pete-stevers
very very classy
if it doesnt work out I will take it
Eric_Shea
Let me guess... Jefffffffffffffffff confused24.gif
'73-914kid
It actually sold on the bird board to a David, in SD... I'm starting to think it was probably worth more than I was asking for it... headbang.gif

Oh well, it funded my new steering wheel purchase, can't complain
pete000
That was a steal, I bet it sold in seconds !

Hate to say it but probably worth 5 times your asking price... hissyfit.gif
'73-914kid
I'm not sure it was worth that much more...with all the cracks, but It was probably worth somewhere in the $200 range.. oh well, so is life.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.