Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dawn patrol run - GMR edition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
'73-914kid
Well, this weekend is one of the few weekends that I will be staying up at school, due to finals the week after, so I figure Saturday would be the perfect day for a dawn patrol run up Glendora Mountain Road!

Itinerary:
5:45/6 - meet and greet at the starbucks, tell lies, BS, etc.
6:30 depart for the drive up the mountain

And then, once we're down off the mountain, off to breakfast.

The meeting location is:
1832 East Route 66
Glendora, CA 91740

It's a starbucks, as usual. The only difference is that this one is actually a starbucks, not a grocery store kiosk...

Now, I know this is last minute, but we haven't held a dawn patrol in a long while; One last run before the year is done sounded good to me, and this is perfect timing for me at least...

Chime in if you think you can make it.
I'm heading up Saturday morning, whether there's three other cars, 10, or just me. So if we can't get a run completely organized in time, there will be at least one other car driving up.
oldschool
Wow...that sounds like fun, I need to get better at keeping up with the boys driving.gif
I'm in.
914Bryan
Sounds great! If no rain, I'm there huh.gif
76-914
I'm in if I get my SS fuel lines in by then. Thx for calling this one, Ethan. I've been a little overwhelmed, lately.
914_teener
I'm in. Need a break.
'73-914kid
Weather report is calling for rain on sunday. It should hold off until then and leave saturday dry.

Let me know if you need a hand with the fuel lines Kent. Im free friday
phatnine11
Ethan,
Sounds like a lot of fun. If I can, I'll see you guys on Saturday, otherwise have a great run.
Cesar
ntrylvl
I'll be out there if I'm in town...
oldschool
QUOTE(ntrylvl @ Nov 27 2012, 08:46 PM) *

I'll be out there if I'm in town...

They will be more run's..... evilgrin.gif get back soon man...
'73-914kid
It appears that the storm will be arriving sooner than expected gents. If it still works for everyone, I'm moving the date back to Sunday morning.

Sorry if this messes everyone's plans up!
oldschool
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Nov 28 2012, 02:44 PM) *

It appears that the storm will be arriving sooner than expected gents. If it still works for everyone, I'm moving the date back to Sunday morning.

Sorry if this messes everyone's plans up!

...hey why not move the storm confused24.gif poke.gif
dw914er
I might attend in my other "flat 4." Sounds like fun!
phatnine11
Ethan,
I just checked the weather report on Yahoo. Looks like Saturday will be the "dry" day for the run. WTF.gif
Just an FYI!
Cesar
'73-914kid
yeah, I just checked it again, and Saturday is dry... The weather keeps changing.

Back to Saturday morning everyone! Sorry if the date change is screwing everyone up...
'73-914kid
Another change of plans... I will be heading home later tonight just to get away from the school thing for a bit, because I'm plain going stir crazy.

You guys are more then welcome to go on up without me. But I will not be in attendance.
silver74insocal
anyone make this? i need to live vicariously through you and your pictures please... smile.gif
76-914
Not I but I did get my SS lines in by Friday so I was good to go. You ready for an Idyllwilde or Pomerado run before Christmas?
silver74insocal
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 1 2012, 05:13 PM) *

Not I but I did get my SS lines in by Friday so I was good to go. You ready for an Idyllwilde or Pomerado run before Christmas?

cheer.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif is that a sufficient answer? biggrin.gif
76-914
Next Sat would be good for me; you? Idyllwide, Rice Cyn/Palomar or the Nudist Preserve? piratenanner.gif I'm getting somebody else to drive for me if we cruise the nudist colony, again.
silver74insocal
haha just saw this srry but i got chores...next weekend is optimal. let me know beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.