Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
I'm taking my 40' travel trailer and I'm looking for someone who can make a financial commitment to split the costs of having it in the Lake Lloyd camping area.

What you get for $405:

Accommodations with fridge, kitchen, TV, A/C or Heat, running water, shower and toilet. Admission for the four days and a guaranteed infield parking pass.

+my company.... biggrin.gif

You may bring a significant other, but will have to spend $85 for their admission.

Anyone? beerchug.gif
ellisor3
I already have spots, I"ll see you there. biggrin.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Series9 @ Nov 28 2012, 11:39 AM) *

I'm taking my 40' travel trailer and I'm looking for someone who can make a financial commitment to split the costs of having it in the Lake Lloyd camping area.

Very, very tempting.
Remind me the dates ?
carr914
Last Weekend in January
URY914
I'd would but I worry that you'd make me jump out of a perfectly good plane. sad.gif
ONTHEGRIND
I may be doing pits stops
Series9
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 29 2012, 07:45 PM) *

I'd would but I worry that you'd make me jump out of a perfectly good plane. sad.gif

None of them are perfectly good...... poke.gif
JoeSharp
My first jump was out of a C-119 and the only good thing about it was getting out.
naro914
We'll probably be crewing with TRG, so no sleep for us
carr914
TRG is switching to Aston Martin after the 24
naro914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 30 2012, 01:38 PM) *

TRG is switching to Aston Martin after the 24

Not so fast my friend.... smile.gif
in Grand Am? Yes, but they are still running a GTC Porsche in ALMS...plus the Aston.

And so far...4 Porsche's at the 24....
carr914
They just bought 12 Astons
naro914
I'm not saying their not running Aston's, which obviously they are. I'm saying they are still running Porsche's all year....first at Daytona, a handful of Grand Am races, and in ALMS/GTC class for a full season.

TRG has always been a 'customer' based organization anyway: if no customers want to run, they don't run. The Aston deal is a Factory supported effort - they're Porsche racing is not.

If you had the $$ and wanted to run a Porsche, TRG will happily support you. And I think they have a few customers doing that for 2013...

Madswede
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 30 2012, 11:43 AM) *

They just bought 12 Astons

They'll probably need all of them, too, to field a team at 24hrs! lol-2.gif poke.gif
carr914
QUOTE(naro914 @ Nov 30 2012, 02:03 PM) *

I'm not saying their not running Aston's, which obviously they are. I'm saying they are still running Porsche's all year....first at Daytona, a handful of Grand Am races, and in ALMS/GTC class for a full season.

TRG has always been a 'customer' based organization anyway: if no customers want to run, they don't run. The Aston deal is a Factory supported effort - they're Porsche racing is not.

If you had the $$ and wanted to run a Porsche, TRG will happily support you. And I think they have a few customers doing that for 2013...

This isn't the 1st time that TRG tried a Factory Supported effort. They tried & failed with Pontiac GTO's.

Obviously you are right about still running Porsche's for Customer Dollars. Alex Job did the same thing last year, running Lotus Evoras in GTE & a Porsche in GTC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.