Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Used 73-74 2.0 L Heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I have a set of 2.0 liter heads. No cracking in cylinder domes. Both are in good condition. Each head has a broken exhaust stud that will need to be repaired and replaced (looks like someone tried to drill them out). Includes valves and springs. I do not have any history on these heads. They came with a long block I purchased several years ago. Need cash for other parts.

Consider these good rebuildable cores.

Asking $150.00 + actual shipping costs for both heads.

Thanks for looking!

Greg
casey944
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Nov 29 2012, 11:23 AM) *

I have a set of 2.0 liter heads. No cracking in cylinder domes. Both are in good condition. 1 head has a broken exhaust stud that will need to be repaired and replaced (looks like someone tried to drill it out). Includes valves and springs. I do not have any history on these heads. They came with a long block I purchased several years ago. Need cash for other parts.

I will post pictures tonight.

Thanks for looking!

Greg

Interested w/cash in hand. Please email me photos ASAP so i can verify condition:

caseyparkin@gmail.com
gcrotvik
QUOTE(casey944 @ Nov 29 2012, 08:35 AM) *

I have a set of 2.0 liter heads. No cracking in cylinder domes. Both are in good condition. 1 head has a broken exhaust stud that will need to be repaired and replaced (looks like someone tried to drill it out). Includes valves and springs. I do not have any history on these heads. They came with a long block I purchased several years ago. Need cash for other parts.

Thanks for looking!

Greg

Interested w/cash in hand. Please email me photos ASAP so i can verify condition:

caseyparkin@gmail.com

Hi Casey,

I will post pictures tonight. Thanks!

Greg
mboss
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Nov 29 2012, 10:23 AM) *

Thanks for looking!

Greg

Im in can you give me a call for shipping instructions thanks Mark 612-865-6920
gcrotvik
QUOTE(mboss @ Nov 29 2012, 08:47 AM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Nov 29 2012, 10:23 AM) *

Thanks for looking!

Greg

Im in can you give me a call for shipping instructions thanks Mark 612-865-6920

Hi Mark,

In all fainess, Casey expressed an interest first. He has first right of refusal. If he passes, then they are yours.

Thanks,

Greg
casey944

Thanks for looking!

Greg

If you could email me the photos that would be great as well.

Thanks.

caseyparkin@gmail.com
gcrotvik
Pictures sent.

QUOTE(casey944 @ Nov 29 2012, 11:49 AM) *

Thanks for looking!

Greg

If you could email me the photos that would be great as well.

Thanks.

caseyparkin@gmail.com

Sea Dragon 914
I'm interested as well if the others back out.

thanks, SD
casey944
Money sent.

Thanks!
gcrotvik
Sold to Casey!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.