Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 1973 914 Black with new 2056 and rebuilt Trans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
hwgunner
For sale. 1973 Porsche 914 (original 1.7 car). The car is black with a black interior. The paint is about 2 years old and in good shape. The door tag says L041 on it so black is correct. The Hell Hole was fixed when painted along with any other rust problems. you can see on the bottom of the car that some surface rust was treated with POR15.

The engine was rebuilt about 250 miles ago and I have been driving it regularly. It is a 2056 built on an original 2.0 GA motor, with weber 40's. Car is running great and starts up nicely (with a push button). Key on, pump it twice and she starts with no fuss. Settles into idle immediately and just purrs. Car has original heat exchanges and runs a Bursch exhaust.

The trans is a side shift and was rebuilt at the same time as the engine. It does shift good. It is actually one of the nicer one that I have driven. No grinding or popping and all gears are easy to get.

Interior of the car has is good driver quality. The carpets and mats need a good clean but are nice. Seats are very comfortable with cloth inserts. There are a couple rips as seen in the pictures but they work. The dash is cracked and the rubber does need to be replaced.

The pictures under the car were taken before the new brakes were installed. The car has also spent the last couple years on the Central Coast of California on a ranch. This area is very dry, helping preserve the car.

The brake calipers on the car are all new PMB (50miles) with new pads and DOT Rubber lines. Car stops nicely.

What else can I say. This car is a nice original black car that needs a new home and someone to baby it. Ask me anything you like about it and i will get back to you as soon as i can. You can post here or PM me. You can email me at hwgunner at msn dot com or call me at 805 55zero- 8105. $6490.00 Cash sale and clear California title. I am helping a friend sell this car. I can help with delivery if you are close to me and don't mind paying a little. Will help with any international shipping but you have to pay for it. Thanks
hwgunner
Bump icon_bump.gif
beerchug.gif
ww914
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jan 2 2013, 02:14 PM) *

Bump icon_bump.gif
beerchug.gif

Jonathan

I cannot believe no one has commented on this car. Are you keeping it at Stinn's? Did the Capt rebuild the engine and trans? I may want to take a look.

Warren
hwgunner
QUOTE(ww914 @ Jan 8 2013, 06:54 AM) *

Bump icon_bump.gif
beerchug.gif

Jonathan

I cannot believe no one has commented on this car. Are you keeping it at Stinn's? Did the Capt rebuild the engine and trans? I may want to take a look.

Warren

I have had a couple people look but no takers. You are welcome to come down any time. Call me at the 800 number below if you want to see it.

jonathan
hwgunner
Ottoman
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jan 8 2013, 10:59 AM) *

Bump icon_bump.gif
beerchug.gif

Jonathan

Warren

I have had a couple people look but no takers. You are welcome to come down any time. Call me at the 800 number below if you want to see it.

jonathan
hwgunner

Sent you a PM
ottox914
Nice looking car. GLWS.
Phil Plummer
QUOTE(Ottoman @ Jan 13 2013, 04:27 PM) *

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jan 8 2013, 10:59 AM) *

Bump icon_bump.gif
beerchug.gif

Jonathan

Warren

jonathan
hwgunner

Sent you a PM

Where can I get a carpet dash protector for my new dash cap and top material??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.