Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS, Patrick Motorsports rear swing arm stiff. kit SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Socalandy
New Patrick Motorsports rear swing arm stiffening kit for sale, new at 88.00 , selling for $60 +shipping or free local pickup

Thanks for looking...
Why the change? Wanted to stay "stock". I might be interested. Thanks
Vysoc
Andy,
I will take the rear swing arm kit.

PM coming.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Nov 30 2012, 02:07 PM) *

Andy,
I will take the rear swing arm kit.

PM coming.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif

Vysoc...you can be 2nd if I pass.
RiceNeck
"I will take the rear swing arm kit."
sure beats "I might be interested."
not sure how this works..........
but for me I would sell to the person that makes a commitment.
QUOTE(RiceNeck @ Nov 30 2012, 04:03 PM) *

Rice...first to respond. Until seller responds , get in line.
MrLeeS
QUOTE(396 @ Nov 30 2012, 08:11 PM) *

QUOTE(RiceNeck @ Nov 30 2012, 04:03 PM) *

Rice...first to respond. Until seller responds , get in line.

Ha, i always thought first to respond would be first to respond in the affirmative. Like "i will take the swing arm kit"
"I might be intereted" also equals "i might not be interested"

Yep, i've got no dog in this fight, but I hope they go to vysoc.
Vysoc
Andy,

Take a look is there really any question? Might be interested in my opinion is not a commitment, you are selling merchandise
not waiting around for someone to make a decision?

I responded immediatley requesting information for pricing and PayPal address.

I think that is very clear?

Andy sent me back shipping quote, and I have sent PayPal payment. If I am wrong I will rectify but might be interested is very GREY?

Thanks, I forgot to add the car it is going on is yellow.

Vysoc flag.gif confused24.gif huh.gif
Cracker
Drama over saving $28? slap.gif av-943.gif
Socalandy
SOLD, Thanks 914World
QUOTE(Cracker @ Dec 1 2012, 12:59 PM) *

Ya your correct "drama " over $28.00. For me, I used the bird' s rule of first to respond.
It's the principal behind it...that's why I let it go to the other person ...also since the seller did not jump in, oh well, he's out in the future too. Simple rule of life
Cracker
Sorry. I didn't mean to send the wrong message. I believe your "point" is as well taken as Al Gore defending Climate Warming...yes, you're Gore! blink.gif

Every defense of your claim to the item is driveling. FWIW: Your people skills (read as "enthusiast etiquette") could use a little improvement. Telling people when they can have an item ( shades.gif it's not even your's), who is "in line" ( wacko.gif it's not your sales post), and making innuendos is not the "best" way interact with fellow members. Before you start to type a response - you're wrong!

Best wishes to you in the future!

Cracker

QUOTE(396 @ Dec 1 2012, 11:59 PM) *

Ya your correct "drama " over $28.00. For me, I used the bird' s rule of first to respond.
It's the principal behind it...that's why I let it go to the other person ...also since the seller did not jump in, oh well, he's out in the future too. Simple rule of life
QUOTE(Cracker @ Dec 2 2012, 04:07 AM) *

Sorry. I didn't mean to send the wrong message. I believe your "point" is as well taken as Al Gore defending Climate Warming...yes, you're Gore! blink.gif

Every defense of your claim to the item is driveling. FWIW: Your people skills (read as "enthusiast etiquette") could use a little improvement. Telling people when they can have an item ( shades.gif it's not even your's), who is "in line" ( wacko.gif it's not your sales post), and making innuendos is not the "best" way interact with fellow members. Before you start to type a response - you're wrong!

Best wishes to you in the future!

Cracker

QUOTE(396 @ Dec 1 2012, 11:59 PM) *

Great response. Best to you too. It takes all kinds
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.