Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #2233 May Be For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Jim, you ready?
StratPlayer
PM sent
Eric_Shea
I was thinking PorscheRescue Jim... he made those big 914-6 offers in another thread. laugh.gif

Got the PM. I've got to run to the post office for my new friend Carlos. I'll try to call from my cell.
Porsche Rescue
How much did I offer? Tell me what you have and how much $$$.
Always shopping.
Hawktel
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 5 2004, 11:27 AM)
Jim, you ready?

Hey Eric why you pushing the Yellow 6 out the door, You going to finish the RS? Or you get your GT back from the Jaguar Painter guys?
Eric_Shea
How much did I offer?

my car will have a standing $19.9k price tag on it (not $20k). Think about it... that's only $5-6 grand more that the rusted hulk you see here (that'll you'll dump $10k into restoring) and all you have to do to have fun is turn the key and the steering wheel. PLUS, my car is 77 cars newer than his!!

From here

Hey Eric why you pushing the Yellow 6 out the door, You going to finish the RS? Or you get your GT back from the Jaguar Painter guys?

The road is better than the inn biggrin.gif Or, all of the above...

Not even sure if I am selling it. It would have to be the right person. I'm the second owner. It has a great local history and it would need a caretaker. I have 3 P-cars and... one two car garage. wink.gif
anthony
When is the classified ad going up? You got pictures of that car posted somewhere?
echocanyons
Eric,
Dont sell I'll tend it over the winter's here and you can have it back during the utah spring/summer.
mueba.gif driving.gif biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Well Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... why didn't I think of that!?!?!? wacko.gif

w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.