Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AFM rebuild
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Black22
Any one out there with the L-jet system ever had their Air Flow Meter rebuilt? If so where did you have it serviced?

I guess even the D-jet guys can chime in since companies that service my parts will service MPS's too.

***Disclaimer***
The first person to say Fuel Injection Corp. will be hunted down and delt with accordingly! ar15.gif It's a long story and I will give everyone a heads up upon the conclusion of my business with them. I should have my issues with them resolved when I talk to Bob White on Monday....yes, I know him by name....no, that's not a good thing.
ConeDodger
You're in luck. The best in my opinion is right there in Orange. Bret Instruments.
Black22
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 1 2012, 05:42 PM) *

You're in luck. The best in my opinion is right there in Orange. Bret Instruments.

I thought that Slits told me Fuel Inj. Corp. bought them out?

Thanks! I'll give them a call! piratenanner.gif

EDIT: Bret Instruments phone number is no longer in service. Guess Slits was right.
914Mike
QUOTE(Black22 @ Dec 1 2012, 05:48 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 1 2012, 05:42 PM) *

I thought that Slits told me Fuel Inj. Corp. bought them out?

Thanks! I'll give them a call! piratenanner.gif

EDIT: Bret Instruments phone number is no longer in service. Guess Slits was right.

I bought mine from Rich at HPH in Redwood City. Saw less than a year of use before starting a conversion, it is a '74. I think it was Bret that did the rebuild.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.