Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kermee?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
degreeoff
Look me up, the oldtimers will know, i'm divorcing the woman. The laws cost $$$. All 914 stuff, msx gearset waiting for transplant. Xtra wheels.....and a kick assed car. Its a $30k package easy. Make an offer. Dino @ 187 @ the wheels.
jimkelly
its build thread speaks for its self.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...ic=72941&hl

all the best to seller and buyer,
jim
type47
nooooooo not kermee, sell the boat instead...
Cracker
Is the "woman" an actual, real, living female or an affectionate description of your car?

Impressive build!

Cracker

QUOTE(degreeoff @ Dec 1 2012, 10:05 PM) *

"...i'm divorcing the woman. The laws cost $$$."
carr914
Well, it's been 2 Days without an offer - How about $914 biggrin.gif

GLWTS
Rand
No question the woman here ain't the car.
Sorry man.
Somebody is going to get a sweet car.
degreeoff
QUOTE(type47 @ Dec 3 2012, 04:29 AM) *

This is why I sell the car, life only has so much time! Sailing is my new and long forgotten love! She wants me to sell the boat! ? ! ? The boat had been the vessel of ......the best way to destroy trust.

I've seawater in my veins.......
Click to view attachment
MikeSpraggi
This is a really nice car with an excellent build. Been behind it on a long trip, been at the track with it and been at BBQ's with it and all I can say is wow!. Hope it stays in the Balt - Wash area. Wish I could buy it myself. GLWTS Josh.
worn
QUOTE(degreeoff @ Dec 4 2012, 03:55 AM) *

QUOTE(type47 @ Dec 3 2012, 04:29 AM) *

This is why I sell the car, life only has so much time! Sailing is my new and long forgotten love! She wants me to sell the boat! ? ! ? The boat had been the vessel of ......the best way to destroy trust.

I've seawater in my veins.......
Click to view attachment

Yeah, the cars have a freedom to them, but nothing like casting off the mooring lines, or pulling up the anchor and rolling out the jib to gather way. A 30' keelboat can go anywhere in the world...

And here I am in the midwest. Good luck.
degreeoff
Bump, so you know I have not advertised my kermee anywhere else yet......i will offer this to whoever is in the know. I have a buzz but will honor this offer for the next week to the minute.

-$22,000
-will need a non refundable $10,000 deposit.
-remaining funds due by no later than 3/15/2013.
-car stays parked in heated garage until such a time.
-includes all car parts associated with this czar

-would consider partial trade for running, non rusted to shit 914 (3k max)

Merry xmas!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.