Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Set of USA rear Lenses (Pair)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
NO LONGER NEEDED!!Looking for orignal (Hella)pair of rear lenses (USA) in excellent condition no cracks, fading or crazing. I have already sent 2 lens back to the sellers 1 was described as perfect and had a couple of cracks another one was described as excellent and also had cracks, crazing and was faded. Why can't people decribe their parts accurately!!! Let me know what you have (pics & prices). You can email me at: mike@excelgrafx.com

STILL LOOKING!!
JeffBowlsby
Hi Mike,

I have a really nice set with photos and details here:

http://bowlsby.net/914/PartsFS/

email me if interested.
Mike Fitton
Still looking.
Luke M
I have several pairs. email me for pics/price: lmartini@rochester.rr.com

Luke
Mike Fitton
Bump to the front. STILL LOOKING.
Mike Fitton
Still looking let me know what you have.
Evil914
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Dec 14 2012, 04:52 PM) *

Still looking let me know what you have.

I have two left and one right brand new OEM still in orig packing.I have no idea what they are worth.I was wet sanding my car outside last month and a older guy stopped and gave them to me since "I must like these 914s since I had so many around."Cool or what?Said they were laying around his shop for the last thirty years or so.
Mike Fitton
Anybody have a new or near perfect used set?
running914
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Dec 17 2012, 07:25 AM) *

Anybody have a new or near perfect used set?

Hello, Mike, For you I have a set, I will send you picts tomorrow, You will not want to send these back, I apreciate your help, running914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.