Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 w/flares or not.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gaspump
driving.gif I'm looking for a 914, preferably around the midwest. I love the aggressive look of the 914 with wheel flares but could be a stock 914 also. I'm not concerned about the motor, 1.7, 2.0, or the flares either glass or steel. Price range is ??? This car does not need to be a garage queen or rust bucket, but one I could drive, fix, fiddle, and have some fun. Thanks for any reply's and contacts, Bill
boxstr
There is one here, not that close but it can be transported. Has glass flares. Contact me at 503-799-5794...Craig
QUOTE(gaspump @ Dec 2 2012, 09:47 AM) *

driving.gif I'm looking for a 914, preferably around the midwest. I love the aggressive look of the 914 with wheel flares but could be a stock 914 also. I'm not concerned about the motor, 1.7, 2.0, or the flares either glass or steel. Price range is ??? This car does not need to be a garage queen or rust bucket, but one I could drive, fix, fiddle, and have some fun. Thanks for any reply's and contacts, Bill

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.