Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodman Motorcycle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
A&PGirl
My father is seriously interested in selling his pre-production prototype Goodman motorcycle in a private sale. Bike #6 of the pre-production prototypes that were imported into the United States. All the bikes look alike.

He can tell the interested party all about Goodman and the motorcycle he has. I don't want to talk price here because they're seriously rare and it will be between my father & the lucky buyer. The buyer will also be responsible for pickup/shipping.

If you are serious, drop me a PM with your phone # and when a good time to call is.

This bike is at Barber Museum: Goodman I think this is #4. I really don't remember.

Here are the pictures we took at Barber:

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
balljoint
smile.gif
A&PGirl
What do you want me do take picture of the bike and post it in the motorcycle picture thread?

BTW: This bike has been tested and proven. They didn't go into production because the the engine maker refused to sell anymore engines even though he was behind it 100% before.
scotty b
No. We expect you to put a FOR SALE ad in the FOR SALE forum. confused24.gif Is that so much to ask ?

FWIW. It might help you to sell it if you also include pics of the actual bike you are trying to sell along with the pics of the perfect one, but then again, I'm not a saleman, nor have I stayed in a Holiday Inn recently
Dr Evil
popcorn[1].gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 2 2012, 06:57 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

smoke.gif
JmuRiz
Cool bike, wish I had money to make a non laughable offer.
Dr Evil
I have a few Goddamn motorcycles, they were not limited production wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.