Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ 73 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JJ914
For Sale 1973 914

NO TITLE

Car is mostly there, PO gutted the interior. Motor and tail shift trans are installed. Motor is a 2.0 or at least it has 2.0 heads. FI is long gone and some rough Weber IDFs are there. It has a new looking muffler on it. Motor turns and has compression. Trans is stuck in gear at the moment, no clutch cable installed and the shift linkage is in the trunk (boot). Has fiberglass flares and deep dish 4 lug wheels with trim rings. Body is pretty rough, rust in all the typical east coast 914 places. I do have keys that lock the doors. Light lens and shift knob are gone. There are lots of good parts the car I just dont have time to deal with it right now, my loss is your gain.
Car is in Grovetown Georgia just outside of Augusta.

$500 you to it away.

PM for more info

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
JJ914
Click to view attachment
JJ914
icon_bump.gif
Still needs a good home...
Evil914
QUOTE(JJ914 @ Jan 3 2013, 09:49 AM) *

icon_bump.gif
Still needs a good home...

I'd give ya $200 (plus shipping)for those wheels if they are straight,no tires.Carl piratenanner.gif
Chris H.
Yeah what are those 8" wide steel wheels? Cool. (I don't have flares or I would want them too!)

JJ914
It still needs a good. Not wanting to part it out yet.
michael_oberg
PM'd March 24, never heard back. Is this car still available?

Thanks,

Michael
JJ914
BUMP.. OK big sale today. Come and get for $300.
914runnow
QUOTE(JJ914 @ Sep 14 2013, 05:09 AM) *

BUMP.. OK big sale today. Come and get for $300.

Bummer ..if it was closer to Denver..our 914 group would buy it
as a Sawzall party Project ..
Plus we have a car here that needs those flairs!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.