Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need an address
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
I need to get an address...
I think I'm gonna owe Ron Meier some money, but when I ask him for his address he doesn't respond...

its so sad that I have to black mail him in public just to pay him money that I owe him!

if someone could PM me an address to send money too, I'd appreciate it.. (I'm leaving this one wide open I know)

brant
Aaron Cox
i know where he works....
seanery
Ron Meier
c/o Sean Lee
1305 N. Leland
Indianapolis, IN 46219 wink.gif
brant
I knew that one was coming ...
Oh... guess I should of told you sean the stuff I need to mail, its a lean.. ha...

no seriously, I do want to send a check..
work address should be good enough and I can send it to his attention.

brant
GWN7
If he won't give you a address, what makes you think he will cash the cheque? wink.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Nov 5 2004, 05:05 PM)
If he won't give you a address, what makes you think he will cash the cheque?  ;)

Yeh Brant, a deal is a deal - you sent me yours and I'll send you mine -

Ok Aaron, you can take off on that one biggrin.gif

I bought your thingy for $45.00 - if I package my thingy, UPS will charge me $42.00. I owe you $3.00 + postage.
brant
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Nov 5 2004, 05:05 PM)
If he won't give you a address, what makes you think he will cash the cheque? wink.gif

maybe I'll send cash....

brant
GWN7
hahaha biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
seanery
I sent him cash, he paypal'd it back to me wacko.gif
Aaron Cox
he refuses to take my money also....

hes a great guy, so let them gay jokes slide biggrin.gif
cooltimes
Likely, he changed his name to mud and you are going to bill him for a dirty avatar. :-) alfred.gif

All in fun.
skline
Its called collecting favors, Many times I give stuff to people and dont charge them. Kind of a way of giving back to the community. Someday, he will need something and hopefully someone will give back. I know, its not a perfect world but maybe we could change it?
brant
Ok...
so I see that I'm not alone in this boat..
anybody know of something Ron needs?

even if its a big item, I'd go in with someone.

brant
skline
He needs to get laid, how much do you think we could get him a hooker for? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
brant
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 6 2004, 06:40 PM)
He needs to get laid, how much do you think we could get him a hooker for? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

I think that one went over my head...
ha....

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.