Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GPR ATE 19mm Master Cylinder Special Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
hwgunner
I just made a special deal with one of my distributors for ATE 19mm Master Cylinders. These are the real deal and are $199.95 each with free shipping (+sales tax in CA & TX). This deal will run through December 31 or until current stock has run out. If you want one you can go to www.mid-enginemania.com and search 91135501202 and it should come up. If you have any trouble just shoot me a PM or call me. Thanks

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif
Sea Dragon 914
Crap. I just replaced mine with a 17mm. Lower price and free shipping. Oh well, that's life.

SD

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Dec 3 2012, 02:14 PM) *

I just made a special deal with one of my distributors for ATE 19mm Master Cylinders. These are the real deal and are $199.95 each with free shipping (+sales tax in CA & TX). This deal will run through December 31 or until current stock has run out. If you want one you can go to www.mid-enginemania.com and search 91135501202 and it should come up. If you have any trouble just shoot me a PM or call me. Thanks

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif

euro911
This was perfect timing since I'm getting ready to upgrade two SWB braking systems to dual circuit. I was immediately on the phone smile.gif

Thanks for offering a great deal, Jonathan beerchug.gif

EDIT: and they showed up the next day mueba.gif
porbmw
This is kind of a bump.....

But also a thanks to Jonathan for the help he gave today on a different item.

I have an old taildragger that started spilling fuel today from it's front fuel pump. Went hunting on ebay as the first source....and saw that Jonathan had one listed....so inquired as to suitability.

He emailed back within a few hours....and without asking dropped price by about $50

What can I say....but thanks!

beerchug.gif

carr914
Will check my Stash to see if I have one or need one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.