Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dr evil door panels.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
these things look great! going to do a faux gt/rs or whatever the hell it is panel and am looking forward to doing a test fit this weekend.

thanks mike!:beer2:

scott
Series9
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
scottb
damn it... i knew someone would do that..... unsure.gif
scottb
OK, here's a pic. will post more when i do the fitting......
Allan
I saw some of them at the D&G swap meet a couple of weeks ago and they look to be very good quality. Maybe someday when I get around to filling the speaker holes the PO put it the doors.
Dr Evil
As long as it is by the end of next July as I will cease doing anything by then in preparation for (Evil) medical school.
$40, cant go wrong. I am glad you are happy Scott!
914werke
What is that backing material? I thought you were dooing uhpolstered door panels?
Carlitos Way
Hey, that looks great!!! Do you happen to make a similar one for a back pad?

If not, will you consider it?

C.
Dr Evil
What is that backing material? I thought you were dooing uhpolstered door panels?

I do do upholsterd ones. These are for those who wish to try it themselves. I can cover these and ship them complete if someone wanted. The material is 1/4" fiberboard/pressboard like the originals, but even better.

Hey, that looks great!!! Do you happen to make a similar one for a back pad?

If not, will you consider it?

I wish, these panels are easy to make so they are available. A back pad backing requires curving and forming which would require more work than I could mannage right now. Sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.