Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB ignition switch/keyed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
I'm finally getting around to converting my ignition switch back to stock 914, and back away from the modern VW style key/switch.
Does anyone have a complete ignition switch with matching key that would fit a 1973 that they are willing to get rid of for cheap, or would be willing to trade for? The last on I picked up had the tip worn out, and wouldn't fully engage the actual plastic ignition switch.

Anyone? Whatcha got peoples.. beerchug.gif
markb
I probably have one around here. Do you want me to rekey it to your existing key, or do you not have one for the doors?
'73-914kid
That would be awfully convenient Mark. I have the stock Porsche Key that works for everything, except the ignition switch. Any idea what price range we're talkin?

Thanks, Ethan
bdstone914
I am pretty sure I have a 73-74 type switch with a key.
$25.
Bruce

QUOTE('73-914kid @ Dec 3 2012, 09:56 PM) *

I'm finally getting around to converting my ignition switch back to stock 914, and back away from the modern VW style key/switch.
Does anyone have a complete ignition switch with matching key that would fit a 1973 that they are willing to get rid of for cheap, or would be willing to trade for? The last on I picked up had the tip worn out, and wouldn't fully engage the actual plastic ignition switch.

Anyone? Whatcha got peoples.. beerchug.gif

markb
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Dec 3 2012, 09:37 PM) *

That would be awfully convenient Mark. I have the stock Porsche Key that works for everything, except the ignition switch. Any idea what price range we're talkin?

Thanks, Ethan

Send me your best copy of your key, I'll rekey the ignition switch to your key. $30.00 + shipping & .75 delivery confirmation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.