Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Mac photo printing software
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rhodes71/914
iphoto is a great program for organiaing photos and slide shows but I think its printing options suck. My wife is not a computer person but was able to use a hp program that was on my windows machine (got rid of that POS). I would like something that you can drag and drop ant do multiple photos per page.

Free or cheap would be nice to.
Series9
I'm a big Mac guy, but don't print a lot of pictures.

I think Apple has an upgrade to the basic iPhoto that come with your Mac. I would check Apple.com for an upgrade.
anthony
You can print multiple photos on a page in iPhoto. Highlight the photos you want and then select print. Then choose the 'contact sheet' or 'N-Up' style in the print dialog box.
Bleyseng
Photoshop Elements works great for me. Way easier than iphoto. I have a Mac at home and a Dell laptop for work.

Geoff
mercdev
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 5 2004, 09:07 PM)
Photoshop Elements works great for me. Way easier than iphoto. I have a Mac at home and a Dell laptop for work.

Geoff

agree.gif
Rhodes71/914
QUOTE(anthony @ Nov 5 2004, 06:07 PM)
You can print multiple photos on a page in iPhoto. Highlight the photos you want and then select print. Then choose the 'contact sheet' or 'N-Up' style in the print dialog box.

That is the way I tried but I want two different images twice on the same page. iphoto will let me do 4 photos per page with the N-up but only one image, wants to do 2 pages with 2 images.
Carlitos Way
Necessity is the mother of invention.... if worse comes to worse, you can print pictures from word or any other "modern" word processor. Just insert the graphics and manipulate them... and print.

A lot cheaper than Pagemaker or Quark...

Give it a try!
anthony
but I want two different images twice on the same page

Do you mean you want to print 4 images total per page but with each image printed twice? I think if you want that you would have to duplicate the image first.
Rhodes71/914
That is what I want to do, one page, 2 different images, 2 ea on a page. Duplicating the image will do it but what a hassle, shouldn't have to go through it that way.
Carlitos Way
You could still do that with Word or Appleworks. Easy!!!
Rhodes71/914
QUOTE(cmolina @ Nov 6 2004, 10:02 AM)
You could still do that with Word or Appleworks. Easy!!!

I'm trying to find something very simple for my wife who is not into the computers much. Never really thought of using word or apple works but seems like it should work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.