Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 (1975 Correction) Porsche 914/4 Frame (Tampa Florida)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
david alex labree
I have a titled Porsche 914 frame, front is a bit bent, hell hole and trail arm rusted out, free for scrap or parts, or extreme project. SHell only, will have the front wheels to roll the car on (will throw in the rear wheels too) and has a dash and the ac box for the front. That is it, come pick it up

David
dalabree@verizon.net

Pics soonClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=350
102]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=350108]
david alex labree
I dont mind parting anything out either,. Ive got doors, hoods, the rubber bumpers, shocks, trunks, new floor pans, firewall except whats not for sale is the dash on the car, and the gauges and electrical in the frame, I do have another dash though
david alex labree
I need to get rid of the car within this month, any offers will be considered, its not too pretty but it has much potential, Id love to see this go to someone whod want to fix it up. I am parting it out so any offers will be considered
david alex labree
Just to sum up the frame, if anyone just wants the frame with the title, you will get the frame, wheels to roll it (not the rear axles) but the rear wheels are included, all original suspension, I will be taking out the dash and shifter linkage and electrical, basically you get the shell and wheels so the front can roll (the rear is light) frame is solid, was repaired previously and there is a starting cut on the left rear hell hole trail arm part but is still very intact, however Id advise replacing it, the trail arm is in bad condition, however I do have a decent replacement that Ill put in, plus the rest of a second rear frame for no added cost if you get this. The frame does have a title once again. SHoot me an offer, need this out fast, I do have lots of spare parts as well, I will be getting pics hopefully tomorrow of it all and put into my other post. Or shoot an offer for it all, two sets of doors, hoods, trunks, also I have a fiberglass chalon front bumper.
david alex labree
Just uploaded a bunch of pictures, Ill put a link at the top.
david alex labree
QUOTE(david alex labree @ Dec 4 2012, 11:03 AM) *

I have a titled Porsche 914 frame that I need to sell so I can attain space. Its not pretty, the quarter panel has been welded, and its a little bit crunched at the front, but its not twisted or anything, I actually drove it home. Started to repair the hell hole area, Ive got a better trail arm and frame piece I was about to weld in, started stripping it but I ran out of time with work and all. All reasonable offers will be considered. If its good enough, Ill include an extra half that the trail arm frame part came from, brand new floor pans, firewall, and the doors and other things too. You will get the wheels as well, but the rear end will need to be lifted to roll it onto a trailer.

** All the pics, including of the parts can be seen here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/28086084@N08/

The dash, gauges and wiring are not included, however I do have an extra dash (metal frame and the pad) that will go with it.
Thanks! Questions please let me know

David
dalabree@verizon.net

Pics soonClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=350
102]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=350108]

carr914
I'm not in the market for another car (unemployed), but before you consider scrapping it, I'd take it and am local

T.C.
URY914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 6 2012, 12:34 PM) *

I'm not in the market for another car (unemployed), but before you consider scrapping it, I'd take it and am local

T.C.

URY Auto Hauling
"No 914 too bad to haul"
david alex labree
I may end up scrapping it, however, unless I get a price out of it, I will take the vin and title, as well as the wheels, rear window, basically leaving it a shell. Ill see what happens in a few days
david alex labree
With everything, all the parts, new floors and the replacement for the hell hole, Ill try $650 or best offer. The stuff not with the car is the electrical, dials, brake calipers, seats, windshield, motor, lights, rear axles gas tank. What will be there is a hood, trunk with rack, steering rack in it, dash, doors, replacement parts such as the floor pans and lower fire wall, both of which I got from restoration design two months ago, the trail arm to fix the hell hole, the rest of a rear end that the trail arm bracket came from, a right front clip to fix the front damage if wanted, both the front and rear bumpers, the chalon fiberglass bumper, and misc stuff.
carr914
QUOTE(david alex labree @ Dec 6 2012, 05:24 PM) *

I will take the vin and title

Be Careful there!
david alex labree
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 6 2012, 04:47 PM) *

QUOTE(david alex labree @ Dec 6 2012, 05:24 PM) *

I will take the vin and title

Be Careful there!

What? If I have to send this to a scrap yard Ive got the title in my name, no use wasting it eh?
carr914
What would you do with it? Illegal to put it on another car.

Just don't want you to be in our buddy George's catagory
david alex labree
Oh wow alright, thanks for the heads up. Well in that case, Id really hate to scrap it, kind of a waste of a good title..and well..frame.
URY914
If you scrap it they will need to see that title and it has to be in your name. Or just cut it up in small pieces.
david alex labree
Im selling the frame for free for scrap, parts, or resto. Will have title ready. Come pick up. Reread the first post, I am only selling the frame with the dash, wheels and will have to be rolled on the front wheels
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.