Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Weber 44idf Core Body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KELTY360
I'm looking for a friend who has Weber 44s on a flathead Ford. He needs a body for parts. Let me know what you've got. thanks.
KELTY360
icon_bump.gif
ThePaintedMan
Doh! Just sold two bodies to JRust. He might not need one of them, maybe you might contact him?
KaptKaos
I might have one. I will check tonight and get back to you.

If I recall correctly, however, it has some broken castings. I forget where. Will check regardless, but don't get your hopes too high. :-)
rhodyguy
by 'top', is this what you mean? if not find an exploded parts diagram and get the item #. shame to ruin what could be a reusable core for one piece.
KELTY360
Thanks guys. What I'm looking for is the top plate that the velocity stacks attach to. The fitting to the side was cracked by someone trying to screw an SAE fuel line into a metric fitting. The fitting was repaired and is functional but my buddy is trying to upgrade appearance.

Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
top plate...if someone has a ratty/fuzzy core, box-o weber stuff, as long as the inlet is good and the float hinge pin area is good. marc's buddy will be in bidness.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.