Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i found the cup holder in the 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty914
just saw this on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33695

it being sold for porsches its a pity its from walmart, i almost bought one a few weeks ago. i think it cost 12.99

nice ad work though he made look good i wonder how big of a fool it takes to buy it
GWN7
So he's buying them at Walmart and making $4 on each one....not bad....no investment in inventory. laugh.gif
scotty914
also look at his past auctions its also for mazdas WOW !!!

but seriously watch this guy he sells a belt tension gauge for 944 that he has 2 bad feedbacks
ThinAir
There's one born every minute - P.T. Barnum
morph
It's called "the wedgie", you can purchase these at a lot of stores, I bought mine at bi-mart for $3.99, they wedge between the seats and the center console.
markb
Yup, about $5 at Autozone.
dlo914
QUOTE(markb @ Nov 6 2004, 06:46 AM)
Yup, about $5 at Autozone.

agree.gif i saw that crap last night, @ autozone, when i was doing inventory.
morph
I've seen a lot of them sell, one even went for 20 something dollars. I just laughed.
GWN7
You have to remember a lot of times people who bid, live in areas where there might not be a autozone or a walmart. The same people buy a lot of stuff from catalogues....just a thought
mack914
I've sold about 20 of them over the last 18 months, from $9.95, to I think the highest, went for $26. $3.99 at Walmart. Free enterprise at it's finest. aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
morph
I agree, The Wal-mart here don't carry them, and I am never in Auto Zone, I was about to purchase one off of ebay, and I found one.
mack914
They work wonderful in our 914s.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.