Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Sub Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jstill
Anyone been assembling "Subaru conversion parts and pieces" and need to bail for any reason? I'd like to start one myself but probably can't afford it. Not trying to low ball but adding up all the parts everyone likes is too rich for me.

Can reply or PM and tell me what you have and what you need out of it. js
BIGKAT_83
I have a 2005 EZ30R 6cyl (250HP)engine including ECU wiring harness.
This is set up with a 2002 outback 5speed transaxle complete with cluth flywheel pressure plate throwout bearing slave cylinder. This has a subaru gears locking hub and rear cover for midengine mounting.
$1750

Bob
a914622
THAT IS A SWEET DEAL!! if the drive wasnt across country i would swoop on that!

jcl
David J
Message sent to Bob.
jstill
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Dec 7 2012, 04:42 AM) *

This is set up with a 2002 outback 5speed transaxle complete with cluth flywheel pressure plate throwout bearing slave cylinder. This has a subaru gears locking hub and rear cover for midengine mounting.
$1750

Bob

Any of the other stuff like the cradle or such Bob? And that sounds like a good price for the motor/trans. I'm in north Al with family in Atlanta so frt wouldn't be a biggie

Is it in a car or just parts in waiting? Pics would be helpful. js
matthepcat
Good god that is a deal.

Someone grab it quick!
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Dec 7 2012, 05:42 AM) *

$1750

Bob

Sold the engine and transaxle. Its going to find its way into a NICE 914
sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.