Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - "Porsche" embossed rear spoiler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
Fs - Used rear spolier. It has Porsche embossed on the back side. Does have some surface cracks that will need some attention. It is a solid item, just needs some clean up. Mounts to rear trunk lid with screws (not provided)

$80 Plus shipping

SOLD
drdave427
What do you think it would cost to ship this to 37763 ???
Let me know -
Thanks
914itis
2nd shipped to 11428
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(drdave427 @ Dec 6 2012, 12:17 PM) *

What do you think it would cost to ship this to 37763 ???
Let me know -
Thanks

According to the FedEx website it would be $21
drdave427
go ahead and let 914itis have it -- after further review - mine has that stupid reflector on the back already that has "PORSCHE" in big letters. I pictured the spoiler on it and it would say "PORSCHE PORSCHE" one on top of the other. I don't picture that as good .
Thanks for the offer !
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(drdave427 @ Dec 6 2012, 07:55 PM) *

go ahead and let 914itis have it -- after further review - mine has that stupid reflector on the back already that has "PORSCHE" in big letters. I pictured the spoiler on it and it would say "PORSCHE PORSCHE" one on top of the other. I don't picture that as good .
Thanks for the offer !

OK. 914itis your next.
tomeric914
QUOTE(drdave427 @ Dec 6 2012, 08:55 PM) *

Thanks for the offer !

DrDave, I've got a similar spoiler I picked up from Garold a while back and decided to go in a different direction that I'll let go for $75 shipped. It does not say Porsche on the back side. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post up some pictures later. It's not perfect as I recall, but bolts on to the decklid like the rest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.