Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 used car value
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cooltimes
Ok. Some links show 914 at astronominal prices but what is YOUR average 914 worth.
The one you drive, not the one you sawzall sawzall-smiley.gif or put those gold spinning pimp mobile wheels on.

http://www.nada.org shows.

Scroll down to used car prices and then cheer or moan, your own choice, but keep it to yourself since opinions aren't allowed anymore. With rules like that this could be seen as a "politicalvalue" site. LOL
Joe Ricard
You an buy my Yellow car. After I die! I would need 6K to even think about it.

Just for the record the grey project car and 3 boxes of parts was 1K. (read me last post on what else I found wrong).
skline
What do they know, They have listed a 1972 914 with a 2.0 liter engine. The 2 liter wasnt installed in a 914 till 73. The only engine options for 72 were a 2 liter 6 and a 1.7 liter 4. You just cant believe everything you read. <_<
gregrobbins
I must have a very valuable car. I went to look at '73 1.7L and find their list only shows 1.8L and 2.0L for 1973. Maybe they aren't all that well informed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.