Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Enhoover
Set of I believe 2.0 Heads?? (correct me if im wrong) Original dress... rockers, springs, valves. etc.

One cylinder looks like crap.

100$ plus shipping OBO.
Enhoover
bump
lonewolfe
Is that right cylinder all chewed up or is that just a bunch of rust in there? It's hard to tell. Could be chewed up from something breaking while the engine was running or it could be just a bunch of crud. If it's just crud I'd be interested in buying these heads.

QUOTE(Enhoover @ Dec 7 2012, 10:29 AM) *

Set of I believe 2.0 Heads?? (correct me if im wrong) Original dress... rockers, springs, valves. etc.

100$ plus shipping OBO.

Enhoover
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Dec 8 2012, 09:51 PM) *

Is that right cylinder all chewed up or is that just a bunch of rust in there? It's hard to tell. Could be chewed up from something breaking while the engine was running or it could be just a bunch of crud. If it's just crud I'd be interested in buying these heads.

100$ plus shipping OBO.

its just a bunch of crap and rust. it does not look beat up from parts getting chewed up.
lonewolfe
Thanks for the qucik reply. How much to ship them to Oakland,CA 94605?

QUOTE(Enhoover @ Dec 8 2012, 09:54 PM) *

100$ plus shipping OBO.

its just a bunch of crap and rust. it does not look beat up from parts getting chewed up.

Enhoover
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Dec 8 2012, 10:04 PM) *

100$ plus shipping OBO.

Let me check the weight after i pack it in a box and measure it to get an accurate quote$ - Should have an answer for you tomorrow morning!
Enhoover
QUOTE(Enhoover @ Dec 8 2012, 10:08 PM) *

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Dec 8 2012, 10:04 PM) *

Cheepest i could find was USPS parcel post for 55$, fedex for 63$ or UPS for 71$.....
its 1 inch to tall for usps flat rate.. or that would only be about 35$ sad.gif

100$ plus shipping OBO.

Let me check the weight after i pack it in a box and measure it to get an accurate quote$ - Should have an answer for you tomorrow morning!

Enhoover
Cheepest i could find was USPS parcel post for 55$, fedex for 63$ or UPS for 71$.....
its 1 inch to tall for usps flat rate.. or that would only be about 35$
Enhoover
bump
SchantzMD
PM Sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.