Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 2.0 ALL original-$5900 in Houston, TX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
AnthonyM
recently purchased a 74 2.0 from the owner who purchased the car in 1975 in CA and has been parked in his garage since 1993. I have all records on the car since new including the original window sticker and owners manual. the car still wears its original paint that shows its age with touched up scratchs, dings and a minor dent in the LR quarter. He left the battery in the car, so the batter tray is 1/2 gone, but the support is still good. Rockers, pans and suspension console are still solid. All fuel injection is still in place.

After spending some time tinkering with it, it now runs with no smoking. It does need the plastic ignition switch replaced though. Brakes also need to be done as well as other issues that a car would have from being parked so long. I have the original front valance that was removed from the car in 1975 also. This car also appears to have the original Dunlop spare tire in the front trunk that was never used.

It's definitely a cool car with all the history and a great piece to ad to your collection or restore, but they are only original once!

The car is located in Houston, TX and I am asking $5900 obo. 832-600-0414
Additional pics are available.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
AnthonyM
Sale pending.
RFoulds
QUOTE(AnthonyM @ Dec 8 2012, 01:38 PM) *

Sale pending.

Not suprised. That was a little under priced.
AnthonyM
CA Buyer didn't come thru, so back on the market.
AnthonyM
sold
Chris H.
Sooo...Mr Foulds then? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.