Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro High Performance MPS 914 2.0 DJet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ConeDodger
When I was young and naive, I bought this from AA. I still buy from AA when I have to and the price is right, but let's just say I'm not young and naive. George sells it for $865.15 + tax and delivery. (don't ask, I used to make a lot of money) blink.gif

It is listed in the catalog as a Euro High Performance Pressure Sensor 914 1970-1976 and it is supposed to be the Euro spec MPS. When I bought my car it ran like stromberg.gif and I threw some parts at the problem until I finally gave up and put Dellorto carbs on it. This has perhaps 2-3 hours of running time on it and maybe 6 months bolted in place before it was relegated to a box on a shelf. It isn't as pretty as it was when I bought it but it will hold vacuum for as long as you want and the seal on the adjustment screw is intact. My loss is your gain, I will sell it for $250 + shipping. That's less than half George's price. sad.gif
ConeDodger
100 peeks and no one wants it? Baloney! I know how many of you DJet guys need this or will soon enough... Dropped the price!
Cap'n Krusty
Interesting. What's the part number stamped on the case?

The Cap'n
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Dec 10 2012, 02:20 PM) *

Interesting. What's the part number stamped on the case?

The Cap'n

Not sure that is relevant though. I think AA has them rebuilt to Euro spec, which would leave the host case part number in place.
914Sixer
Rob,
Part numbers are for 2.0 D-Jet.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 11 2012, 07:18 PM) *

Rob,
Part numbers are for 2.0 D-Jet.

Mark, he rebuilt it to 'euro' spec supposedly... We had an LM-1 on it after it was installed and it isn't 'freakishly' rich. It ran great actually with this on the motor.
ConeDodger
I put it on Ebay. $200... Somebody could snatch this for a very good price!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.