Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Left Overs for sale! ask for pictures if needed offers please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gopack
here is what i have left over and need to clear out:

no idea on prices, so i will throw out $1000 for the whole lot. if in need of any of it, or want to give guidance on pricing, PM me or reply here.

2 liter engine. was a 1.7 or 1.8. Rebuilt in late 90s (PO). i have receipts, but pretty vague. no idea on value, ran when taken out of car in 2003 or 2004. Engine has a new clutch kit installed (over $500 from pellican parts, will sell with or with out clutch ) I do know there are NOT 2.0L heads... and that some exhaust and intake studs need replacing.

pair of DRLA36 Dells. also have a pivot (bellcrank) style linkage and tall air cleaners

Tail shift transmission, converted to side shift by me and Dr, Evil during a Tranny Rebuild clinic. 0 miles on rebuild/conversion.

1.7/1.8 SSI heat exchangers. also have a decent looking Bursch muffler, body looks pretty rust free, tubes look pretty rusty.
gopack
icon_bump.gif
gopack
BUMP
gopack
icon_bump.gif
another day, another bump!
icon_bump.gif
gopack
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
jimkelly
i think your total price is ok starting point.

post pics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.