Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
I found an old memory card in a drawer. I wondered what was on it so I uploaded it to my PC. What do you know. I knew I had taken pictures of my 2.0 after the rebuild but could never find them on my computer. Well here they are. aktion035.gif
SirAndy
They look so much better without all the dust, oil and grime on them ...
smile.gif
jsayre914
Very nice

first.gif
Mark Henry
How you been Doug! Long time no hear/here. bye1.gif
tracks914
Thanks for asking Mark.
It's been a tough busy couple of years. Work (need I say more) my teenage daughter with ovarian cancer (she's doing good and now in university) and my other daughter in university (recently rolled and blew up her 2001 Camry) but walked away from it reasonabley ok.
But all is well, still married, both kids health is good and have been semi retired since June. Sold the '72 but still drive the '73 several times a week(for 6 months of the year)
That's it in the Coles notes version. :-)
Mark Henry
I remember last time about your daughter, happy to hear she's doing well. Glad the other one is OK as well smile.gif

Been busy with my kids as well. Can't believe it's been 10 years on this forum, time flies.
RFoulds
What does it look like now? B
tracks914
It still looks just as good, still no oil leaks, no tranny leaks and runs like a top. The only problem I have had over the years is I get one spark plug foul once or twice a year. I think that one injector is running too rich. (but better too rich than too lean)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.