Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Now on speed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
SEMA show far better than the candy show they had on FOOD TV
Rusty
They reran the Matt Kennseth (last year NASCAR champion, this years IROC champion) interview.

He's pretty articulate, I was surprised. Most NASCAR drivers act like they're in the WWE (get the F out).

-Rusty smoke.gif
morgan
He from wisconsin thats why
JM
Dave-O
QUOTE(morgan @ Nov 6 2004, 08:18 PM)
He from wisconsin thats why
JM

agree.gif beer.gif

David
Joe Ricard
I Grew up in Milwaukee but that is usually kept a secret.
Now I can't remember ever shoveling snow here. Oh did I mention that we are AXing tommorrow and Dec 5th. mueba.gif I plan on wearing shorts :finger2: and flip flops while changing tires and shit. finger.gif
morgan
It was 65 here today BMW club had a car wash day so there alfred.gif
Joe Ricard
It was 65 at 9 am this morning. didn't wash my cars till this evening about 5:30. Shorts bare feet. monkeydance.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Nov 6 2004, 07:05 PM)
I Grew up in Milwaukee but that is usually kept a secret.
Now I can't remember ever shoveling snow here. Oh did I mention that we are AXing tommorrow and Dec 5th. mueba.gif I plan on wearing shorts :finger2: and flip flops while changing tires and shit. finger.gif

Do you shit everytime you change tires. LOL
Cheers, Elliot
spare time toys
Hey Dave-0 I grew up in Wausau. Is the paper mill still going in Mosinee? I always will remember the old saying when we would fly into CWA. Mosinee if you cant spell it smell it. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.