Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 2.0 fuel injection
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ednosnaws
Hi all...new to the 914 world. I bought a nice 60,000 original mile 2.0 about 8 months ago. We pulled the motor, and replaced the oil cooler, shifter bushings, fixed some other things, and general cleanup kind of stuff. One thing we couldn't find though, is the rubber piece that goes between the plenum, and the air filter. It presses into the air filter neck. Mine has cracked. Anyone know where to find this?java script:emoticon(':headbang:',%20'smid_31')
VaccaRabite
welcome.png
You may get more traction in the garage.
the sandbox is usually where some of the members kick back and tell lies and bust on each other. If you don't mind I'll move this thread to the Garage after I get home from work today.

Zach
ednosnaws
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Dec 10 2012, 03:04 AM) *

welcome.png
You may get more traction in the garage.
the sandbox is usually where some of the members kick back and tell lies and bust on each other. If you don't mind I'll move this thread to the Garage after I get home from work today.

Zach

Thanks, obviously I am new to this ;-)
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(ednosnaws @ Dec 9 2012, 11:20 PM) *

Hi all...new to the 914 world. I bought a nice 60,000 original mile 2.0 about 8 months ago. We pulled the motor, and replaced the oil cooler, shifter bushings, fixed some other things, and general cleanup kind of stuff. One thing we couldn't find though, is the rubber piece that goes between the plenum, and the air filter. It presses into the air filter neck. Mine has cracked. Anyone know where to find this?java script:emoticon(':headbang:',%20'smid_31')

I have one. I was in the barn a few minutes ago and saw it. I think I remember where it is. PM me and we can further discuss it.

The Cap'n
ednosnaws
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Dec 10 2012, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(ednosnaws @ Dec 9 2012, 11:20 PM) *

I have one. I was in the barn a few minutes ago and saw it. I think I remember where it is. PM me and we can further discuss it.

The Cap'n

Thanks Cap'n...somebody local says they have one...I'll let you know if I need yours.
ednosnaws
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.