Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: engine thermostat?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hine62
anyone know where i can get this part from? Mine might be repairable if there is a way to do it.

hine62
Krieger
I just got my reproduction from awesome powder coating. It looks like a quality part. It was about $130 shipped. It is specific for the type 4.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Krieger @ Dec 10 2012, 03:18 PM) *

I just got my reproduction from awesome powder coating. It looks like a quality part. It was about $130 shipped. It is specific for the type 4.

that is where i am getting mine too. found out about these a few months ago, look to be to 914 specs! pretty good price for a new part too.
Sea Dragon 914
This is great. I need to order one or two with the wire.

SD
somd914
QUOTE(Krieger @ Dec 10 2012, 03:18 PM) *

Installed one with my engine swap this summer. It is nice to have a working t-stat again.
Bob L.
It's hard to find good used ones. Running914 should have another one available. I just ordered one from him. Used, tested good, and reasonable price. It should arrive soon. He has a thread in the classifieds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.